• Thread starter scooter204
  • Start date
  • Views 1,837
S

scooter204

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well from the name you might of gest what this maps about so basicly dont get in the way

pics

dl:
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

X

xXAntibodyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well the only apparent mods are the bubble shields in the beggining and the elites. If the bubble shields go away in a few seconds, and the elites are just there to die, why even make this a mod? You should just remove the bubble shields and elites and put this on bungie.net as a forged map.

Also i've tried to make a dodgeball court before, but i've used shield doors; soccer balls bounce off of them like vehicles. There's a very good chance the soccerballs will stop moving if they miss a man cannon. Shield doors are the things to use if you want to die via soccerball.

Also dude you've got to stop photoshopping your clan banner into pictures of your mods. One, most people in this sub forum already know about your clan from the many topics you kept posting about it every time one was closed, two, i can't even read the text on the banner in your first picture, and three, putting advertisements for your own clan into screenshots of your mods (and also in every post you make so when people quote you they quote your banner), makes you seem silly and unprofessional in my eyes, however much that's worth.

I know you can do whatever you want, it's your mod, but it's just helpful criticism, not, not, not, flaming.

Edit: Just noticed that the elites are just you and a few of your dead bodies. All the more reason to just make this a legitimate map you made in forge.

S

scooter204

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXAntibodyXx said:
Well the only apparent mods are the bubble shields in the beggining and the elites. If the bubble shields go away in a few seconds, and the elites are just there to die, why even make this a mod? You should just remove the bubble shields and elites and put this on bungie.net as a forged map.

Also i've tried to make a dodgeball court before, but i've used shield doors; soccer balls bounce off of them like vehicles. There's a very good chance the soccerballs will stop moving if they miss a man cannon. Sheild doors man, use 'em.

Also dude you've got to stop photoshopping your clan banner into pictures of your mods. 1, most people in this sub forum alsready know about your clan from the many topics you kept posting about it every time one was closed, 2, i can't even read the text on the banner in your first picture, and 3, putting advertisements into screenshots of your mods makes you seem silly and unprofessional in my eyes and i'm sure the eyes of others.

I know you can do whatever you want, it's your mod, but it's just helpful criticism, not, not, not, flaming.

wow i wasnt asking 4 ball ****

X

xXAntibodyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
scooter204 said:
wow i wasnt asking 4 ball ****

Well then what did you want. I looked at your mod and told you what i thought of it. I may have been a little harsh in my last paragraph and if it insulted you in any way then i'm truly sorry. But critcism mixed with praise is what people usually expect when they post a mod on a forum. Expecting sheer praise of your mod is a mistake. If you don't want criticism than you certainly dont want comments, so just post your mod on H3 Share if you want people to download.

H

Halodu2de

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3/5 for the map but once again 0/5 for the mod cause its reeeeaaaallllyyy easy to make bubbleshields spawn if your going to make a "mod" make it more "modded". 1. you could've made the whole thing out of doors, 2. you could've but some lights, maybe fans too.

S

scooter204

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
halodu2de said:
3/5 for the map but once again 0/5 for the mod cause its reeeeaaaallllyyy easy to make bubbleshields spawn if your going to make a "mod" make it more "modded". 1. you could've made the whole thing out of doors, 2. you could've but some lights, maybe fans too.

See whith those ideas you just said it sounds like your describing my last map i made fire escape

going down00

going down00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

By easy you mean usermap modding is hard?

Cause im sure all you do is swap indents witch last time i checked was not hard.

Give him a break.

I do agree with the fact it could have a bit more in it but the shields mae the first few moments very crazy im sure.

M

Mr_Bob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEAH EVERYBODY!! QUIT SAYING HIS MAP IS ****. JUST BECAUSE HE'S NOT THE MOST AMAZING FIVE-STAR ****ING MODDER AROUND DOESN'T MEAN HE CAN'T POST A MOD!!!
I got your back, scooter lol:cool:

Top Bottom
Login
Register