• Start date
  • Views 588
Status
Not open for further replies.
BipolarGaming

BipolarGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am currently seeking people to join my clan on Black Ops 2 and Ghosts.

It's a new clan with no experience nor any clan battles behind it but when enough members have joined will be doing frequent clan battles.

About the Clan:
Clan Name: Campin' Dogz
Current Level: 1
Clan Tag: DoGz
Description: This clan was made by me and is brand new. The clan name says it all, it is for people who don't like campers in the game and get tired of them ruining the experience.

Requirements:

• Must be Active
• Must not Camp
• Must be Mature
• Must Be On PS3 system
• Must have Ghost's Phone app (for clan chat)

If you don't have the clan app then that isn't a big issue as long as you find out when online, when the clan battles will be held and what is happening with the clan.

Camping will not be tolerated in the clan and will result in being removed from the clan. This is a rushing/running clan and that is how it will remain.

The first few people who join the clan will act as High ranking members and any suggestions or changes they think will work better will be discussed between us.

If you are interested in joining the newest and fast upcoming clan then please PM here or PM me on PS3 AussieJaymz.

(please don't add me on Playstation as I will not accept)

Last edited:
T

TriiHard

Reaction score
I am very interested. my psn name is SUPERxxNOVA1020.
I am regularly active
my K/D is not the best do to family playing on my account.
i mostly play black ops 2 but i have experience with ghost.
im lvl 53 about to prestige on bo2, and I'm not sure about ghost at the moment.
not a camper. can't stand it.
i am moderate at trickshotting and decently good at quickscoping plz get back to me.
PSN:SUPERxxNOVA1020
EMAIL:[email protected]

D

Danistar

Reaction score
Hey Im very intrested i would like to join youre clan

psn

J

Junior4472

Reaction score
Hey, I am interested in joining your clan. I'm 16, I have all the call of duty's, I'm willing to play any of them as well although I mostly play black ops 2. I'm very active and an on any time past 12 pm est. I have a mic, am very mature and am looking to find a group of people to have fun with. My kd fluctuates a lot but I can buckle down and get the job done when needed. Add me: JUNIOR44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom