What's new

Discussion Future of WW2

• Thread starter Mahu
  • Start date
  • Views 2,745

What Call of Duty games would you like to see in the future?

• Boots on the ground

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Jump packs

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
M

Mahu

WillyWonka
Reaction score
Sin$
There is some in the community that say they enjoy the game, Others dislike it. But so far as we seen ww2 is the only Call Of Duty game that has been released with 9 multiplayer maps. That says a lot about this game, playing the same maps over and over again gets old and dull real quick. Plus the duplication glitch doesn't help the people the grind the game for leaderboards like myself. So far the game has only been out for three months i find myself losing entrest in playing. We need something that has a pop to the game better camos ,guns, etc.. We are used to fast paced games not people camping in buildings, It gets frustrating and really annoying when you try and kill that same person over and over again. I don't know where I'm going with this but i would just like to see this game progress and get better in the future....

call-of-duty-wwii.jpg

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For me, it was a dissapointment, better than AW and IW but not as good as the others. I wish they would bring another game like Ghosts out but many people hated that game.

Accent

Accent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think the game is good
For me, it was a dissapointment, better than AW and IW but not as good as the others. I wish they would bring another game like Ghosts out but many people hated that game.
The only reason people “hated it” was because they weren’t good at the game, I feel like they did a good job on ghosts

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally, someone that loved Ghosts as much as I did.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Finally, someone that loved Ghosts as much as I did.
I found everything on it seemed to run so smooth, played hardcore on it and just abused people with the Honey badger. The maps was a great mix, good variation of weapons, score streak system I loved. Pretty much everything about it. It's a shame it had the criticism it didn't deserve it in my opinion.

Boar

Boar

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I found everything on it seemed to run so smooth, played hardcore on it and just abused people with the Honey badger. The maps was a great mix, good variation of weapons, score streak system I loved. Pretty much everything about it. It's a shame it had the criticism it didn't deserve it in my opinion.
Agreed. Maps were set up nicely as well, they actually had "character" to them. I also enjoyed the entire campaign, the ending even left us wondering if there will be another.

ignoremeimlying

ignoremeimlying

Reaction score
Sin$
The campaign was good. The multiplayer is OK. But in multiplayer they removed the swastikas, allowed female playable characters and black people in nazi uniforms. Sjw trash ruined it. Though it's still fun. 
Oh I also forgot that they allowed the ****** flag as a play card. Not even related to ww2 at all and needs to be removed.

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The game was a bit of a disappointment for me. The servers at launch were and still are utter garbage a vast majority of the time, the new division system is too simple and boring and a lack of customization (I would have preferred a pick 10 system like in BO2), all of the maps are either bad or mediocre at best and the XP rates are awful (4000XP from a TDM where I drop 35 kills?). Now with all of this being said, the game from a PC standpoint actually surprised me. The PC version is not perfect, however on launch we received a max frame cap of 250, an fov slider to 90 (now 95), dedicated servers (even though they are pretty bad) and the game was pretty well optimized. The only complaint I had about the PC version was the mouse sensitivity being linked to frame rate. I'm not sure if they have changed this, however the mouse sensitivity feels a lot better now.

CAG CheechDogg

CAG CheechDogg

Reaction score
Sin$
WW2 is a good game, but the changes to the weapons almost every other month has completely changed the game from when it first came out of course ...

Everything from hit detection to the ridiculously accurate SMGs from long range is just old .. no reason why SMGs are so accurate from long range, short, mid and most definitely in close quarters but the weapons in general just are not how they should be in real life... and yes I know this is a video game and more of an "Arcade Style" shooter but weapons that overpower others when they shouldn't makes any game frustrating and the only way you can tolerate it is if you are a kid ...

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Well to start off here your point of being mad a glitch doesn’t work to your liking just means they are doing their job. I have no complaints there in fact I think it’s funny. Regardless, I think it’s a very good game pretty well put together. Micro transactions are another story but that will forever be around now

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This a bit cynical but I think a lot of CoD WWII's future will depend on how BO4 is handled. If it is jump-jets, a certain crowd will stay on WWII but if it is boots on the ground, I could see that crowd going to BO4.

ciaruhh

ciaruhh

Reaction score
Sin$
I actually really enjoy this game and the maps. I don't know why people don't like this game as much! I can't wait for BO4 though... have to admit.

FANT0MAS

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me isnt ww2 that bad but its slow. I cant run fast around the map and jump like a rabbit:wacky:. Campaing is very good. I more like jump packs than slow dirty boots sticked to the ground:vomit:.:wink:.

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if MWR2 is actually released then ww2 will be empty pretty quick. It's been fun I guess but the maps are just horrible, War is now just boring to me and I'm really only playing for 2xp moments. The resistance map pack is not cycling through Domination XL and basically I'm playing the same people always. I just don't think SHG was ready for this and it's a real pity Treyarch didn't get a go for WW2. I've only ever really disliked 2 cods, Aw and Iw, Ww2 I'm enjoying though I think I'll max prestige before map pack 2 is even released.

R

Raina V

Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like you can only snipe in the game mode War in ww2... whenever I try in search and destroy or any other game modes.... people rush or the maps are just gauged to small for it. I enjoy sniping alot. I feel like ww2 failed big time on the whole class in general, I mean yeah you can play War, get the camos done for it. But I wish it was as easy on other game modes. Mwr2 is only confirmed campaign. So will ww2 actually be empty once it hits?

C

Credit 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like you can only snipe in the game mode War in ww2... whenever I try in search and destroy or any other game modes.... people rush or the maps are just gauged to small for it. I enjoy sniping alot. I feel like ww2 failed big time on the whole class in general, I mean yeah you can play War, get the camos done for it. But I wish it was as easy on other game modes. Mwr2 is only confirmed campaign. So will ww2 actually be empty once it hits?

I don't think MW2R has been confirmed at any level, all talk atm regardless of Charlie Intel comment. I found myself playing Ghosts on Ps3 due to boredom of ww2. The Future of WW2 is whatever the player wants to make of it, deleting every map and starting again would be great imo.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
They will bring out something ridiculous to keep people interested

ignoremeimlying

ignoremeimlying

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly the game isn't all bad. I must admit I am rather disappointed with the it though. It can be a huge pain to shoot somebody with several bullets from a sub machine gun only to have them turn around and kill you with one shotgun shell. This is why I only play hardcore modes because the damage given and taken is much more evened out. Now I can kill somebody with only a few bullets rather than half a mag. I think it only takes about two shots. Much more realistic.

The second thing I dislike about it is most of the maps feel very restricted. I wish you could climb on more objects. It would make the game much more enjoyable in my opinion because you could use advanced smart tactics. Like for example laying on top of hay barrels then jumping down to ambush enemies. Or maybe being able to use objects nearby, such as barrels, to climb onto small single story structures.

It would be fun to have to keep scanning the buildings around me looking for snipers rather than just checking the few obvious window spots here and there. The third and final thing I dislike is, of course, the god awful crate system. I wish you just unlocked the calling cards and clothing by either ranking up or completing challenges. I understand some are obtained through challenges but my complaint is still valid because not all are.

I do feel that they've been much more lenient towards their fans this time round though. I love the creative 1v1 idea in the HQ as well as prop hunt. Plus the zombies map we were provided with was rather large.

Still one map isn't enough. I feel we are entitled to at least four. Ah the downside of gaming in 2018. When you buy a game you're only playing for about half of it....

Top Bottom
Login
Register