What's new

Discussion Futo, Penumbra and Intruder Upgrade?

• Thread starter dingyjoker1
  • Start date
  • Views 978
D

dingyjoker1

Getting There
Reaction score
Anyone else think these 3 should get an upgrade like the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900r

The penumbra is a nice car but its soo slow, futo looks great and the intruder is also got bugger all upgrades.

Thoughts?

D

Dbunny

The Original Se7enSins Bunny.
Reaction score
What are these cars from? New or old? Haven't been on in like 3 days.

N

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
What are these cars from? New or old? Haven't been on in like 3 days.
This is to do with the new vehicle customisation update/s on next gen.

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
Okay. So old cars, but new upgrades to them? Sorry:/ Just trying to figure this all out pal.

N

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Benny's is a new modshop, which was part of the Lowriders update.

The Sultan and Banshee can now also be modded there transforming them into widearched race reps.

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
Yes I know that. I just don't know those cars at all. Those are cars, correct? ahah I didn't know they could be taken to Benny's

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
Anyone else think these 3 should get an upgrade like the Sultan RS and the Banshee 900r

The penumbra is a nice car but its soo slow, futo looks great and the intruder is also got bugger all upgrades.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't mind seeing some new upgrades for old cars. I spend a lot of time messing around with cars. New upgrades would give me more to do:thumbsup:

D

Dbunny

Reaction score
Benny's is a new modshop, which was part of the Lowriders update.

The Sultan and Banshee can now also be modded there transforming them into widearched race reps.
Nevermind... I am dumb. I get it now. My apologies. Trying to do a research paper at the same. I'm not all there haha

N

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
No probs bud.

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
Nevermind... I am dumb. I get it now. My apologies. Trying to do a research paper at the same. I'm not all there haha
Haha... I know the feeling. On topic,I have a sexy Penumbra with 3D paint and Yankton plates. The car would be sick if it was faster and had more body mods:biggrin:. The only reason I don't drive it more is because it's to damn slow.

T

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Reaction score
I don't really care about the Intruder or Futo too much, but more custom vehicles from Benny's is fine with me. I'd be much more likely to get them.

D

dab

<o/
Premium
Reaction score
I don't really care about the Intruder or Futo too much, but more custom vehicles from Benny's is fine with me. I'd be much more likely to get them.
Now that we have 5 garages,I would get them all:biggrin:

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My list of cars I would like to become upgradeable at Benny's.
-Kuruma
-Elegy
-Corquette
-Sandking (Hot tub in the back anyone?)

Also think about the epic orgasmness of customizing a stretched Patriot or stretched Cavicade at Benny's.

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Futo, Penumbra and Intruder are great cars and a fantastic idea for Bennys. I definitely endorse this thread but I have to add more cars that must be given the Bennys treatment. So, the Stratum, Carbonizzare, Warrener and Blista Compact would be at the very top of the list, purely for selfish reasons as I like these cars, but you can see the potential in all of them. The list can be further expanded using that potential as logical choices like the Elegy RH8 which have a tuner feel, alongside cars that are weak in class and under utilized, like the Bullet, Monroe, Phoenix and so on.
I think no matter what your favourite car is, or what direction you want Benny to take, be that more lowriders, tuners, hot rods, whatever, the main thing we all want to see is more vehicles using their full potential to be converted in some way. Rockstar's efforts thus far have been well received, despite the lowriders being poorly designed for actually driving, or the 900R speed debacle. This is because we are all hoping to see where this can lead. Everyone is hoping to see better, more polished ideas and execution in the near future. The issue, for me at least, is the excruciatingly slow time frame with which the content is released. 6 cars in October, followed by 2 cars in February is not enough. While we all applaud the innovations, the trickle feed of DLC is on pace to show us the full potential of Bennys by around 2018. From a longevity perspective, I understand that the game needs regular updates, but just as many people would be playing today had there been 12 lowriders, or 6 tuners. With the resources available to Rockstar, the content really ought to be bigger and better. They clearly don't spend much time on testing and production, as the Faction handling and the way the wheels clip through the arches on the Buccaneer demonstrate - so why not give us quantity if the quality is to be sacrificed regardless?

A

AlmoBrah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing a Muscle car being converted into a dragster upgrade. The Dukes comes in mind.

R

Ryone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely they should, and they should be able to drift like we can do with mods.

Top Bottom