• Thread starter PooopChute
  • Start date
  • Views 431
PooopChute

PooopChute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I've posted but I was just wondering about this while I was playing FUT earlier.

Does anybody actually trade to make their coins anymore? It just seems like everyone is either buying their coins now or using there autobuyer to make there coins (which I don't have a problem with cause if you can code an autobuyer go for it)

I personally don't buy coins or have an autobuyer and it seems like I can't compete with the other people that build full tots teams and such but anyways. Discuss

Edit: My phone changed it from Their to They're

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really nothing to discuss here. Using a auto buyer is a method considered as trading.

PooopChute

PooopChute

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Really nothing to discuss here. Using a auto buyer is a method considered as trading.
Yeah I know but I'm just trying to see how most people go about getting they're coins.

I mean I'm expecting more people to say they use autobuyers since it's a "modding"/ gaming community

Brinko

Brinko

Retired & VIP HypeMan.
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran MotM Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know but I'm just trying to see how most people go about getting they're coins.

I mean I'm expecting more people to say they use autobuyers since it's a "modding"/ gaming community

Many people trade to make their coins, but it is getting much harder.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

How is it considered trading? It takes barely any skill, and it's botting.
So technically, people that use auto buyers are cheating and making it harder for people to trade legit.

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So technically, people that use auto buyers are cheating and making it harder for people to trade legit.
Lets see.You set it to buy a player and re sell it. Hhhhm i think that is called trading and making profit even if you don't like how its being done.
Since when does trading and making profit take skill? You can simply buy and quick sell to make money.

N

nikwh

Reaction score
Sin$
No reason to not use an autobuyer, me as most of the other people own an AB...
I have the cracked one because i'm poor, but it works like a charm

run632

run632

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No technically about it they are cheating,using a program like this breaks the tou/tos .as does selling the coins

Ea just need to star banning all the account used to do this crap,they also need to ban the linked accounts where coins go.
But this is ea and it only effects US so they wont do jack ****,but you steal ONE pack off ea and you lose every account.
I fail to see how using a autbuyer to gain millions of coins and then sell them for real money is not worse than that..

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

WHiTeManCaNTJuMp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No technically about it they are cheating,using a program like this breaks the tou/tos .as does selling the coins

Ea just need to star banning all the account used to do this crap,they also need to ban the linked accounts where coins go.
But this is ea and it only effects US so they wont do jack ****,but you steal ONE pack off ea and you lose every account.
I fail to see how using a autbuyer to gain millions of coins and then sell them for real money is not worse than that..
im sorry the website didn't ask for your rant on ea.

CLE

CLE

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Exactly, there is no way to compete against an autobuyer. And, with all the autobuyers out there, it makes it so legit users aren't able to trade as efficiently.

There is no way an autobuyer can be considered trading. It can just be considered cheating, because you basically have a bot doing all the work for you while you do nothing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register