FUT Series: Not So Popular

• Thread starter IrishWelshCelt
  • Start date
  • Views 469
I

IrishWelshCelt

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just started a new fifa ultimate team series, not so popular where i talk about teams that arent used much. ep1 is out now and features the Russian League. Please check it out! Hope you enjoy! Please comment like and sub!

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I like this. I also like the Sky Sports type theme and the Star Player.

Also... 23 coins :rolleyes:

Y

Young Warrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just started a new fifa ultimate team series, not so popular where i talk about teams that arent used much. ep1 is out now and features the Russian League. Please check it out! Hope you enjoy! Please comment like and sub!

i hope you good success with this series as it does look good

another think is if you have the money, get a IF Kerzakhov (sp?) around 5-6K. His shooting and pace makes him quite deadly (well, he does in my squad with overhead kicks :biggrin:)

Y

Yiddo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

What software did you use for that video???

N

nelsta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got myself a russian team thanks to your vid.
I just want to say IF Danny is amazing, but I've decided to sell.

It is in no way the teams fault as it was a half decent team, the problem I had was every oppenet I played did the exact same thing "assisted lobbed through followed by a cross“ and it really exposed the teams lack of pace.

I'd love to have given this team more time but the shear frustration of playing people that think the only button they can use is x just to much for me.

Y

Yiddo

Reaction score
I failed with the sky sports news template. I was going to do something similar as a highlight show for the league and have a show every week. :frown:

F

fonzthegod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a pretty good series i like it keep up the good work

Top Bottom