• Thread starter Pikeman
  • Start date
  • Views 270
Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello folks

Not too sure if I am indeed posting this in the right section , not even too sure if anyone can help.

What it is, that since I got promoted to div4 online (and now div3) when I go to a seasons match once I select my squad and look for an opponent all I get is a background image of sky, it will either stay like that until a reset the game OR will say opponent has left.

Has anyone come across this before on the fut seasons,especially on the ps3?

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Hello folks

Not too sure if I am indeed posting this in the right section , not even too sure if anyone can help.

What it is, that since I got promoted to div4 online (and now div3) when I go to a seasons match once I select my squad and look for an opponent all I get is a background image of sky, it will either stay like that until a reset the game OR will say opponent has left.

Has anyone come across this before on the fut seasons,especially on the ps3?
I get this on Xbox One sometimes, I usually take it to mean the servers are a little retarded at that moment in time, so I play something else. It's usually fine after a little while.

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get this on Xbox One sometimes, I usually take it to mean the servers are a little retarded at that moment in time, so I play something else. It's usually fine after a little while.

Funny thing is adze, that the cup/tournament matches are fine (and so are the sp cups and leagues! Since I posted the 1st post,read your message and started to type this one I tried to start/select a game and this is what Iam greated with- http://twitter.com/Gareth_Jenkins/status/552198277522001920/photo/1
Look familiar?

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Funny thing is adze, that the cup/tournament matches are fine (and so are the sp cups and leagues! Since I posted the 1st post,read your message and started to type this one I tried to start/select a game and this is what Iam greated with-

Look familiar?
Yeah that's what I see, then it cuts to "opponent has left" or whatever it say. Give it a break, or else it might be your connection.

Pikeman

Pikeman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think it's my connection (on a virgin media 50meg connection) I was wondering if it was my ps3 (Tis a original phat version) but if that was the case, all my matches online would get that!

Maybe you are right, I should give it a break for a bit and sp the game or do the cups.

Father Christmas

Father Christmas

God Of Mount Olympus
Reaction score
This may sound really stupid but just try it delete your squad and create a new squad with all the same players in your current team then try again.
I had to do this like 3 times because my squad was going glitchy and not letting me play matches:biggrin:

Top Bottom