• Thread starter Qpwoeiejens
  • Start date
  • Views 568
Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its great, with my free draft token i managed to go all the way and recieve a higuain
i then entered again and recieved coutinho and mathieu.
what have you guys recieved?

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I got lucky the first time I won it and packed Cuadrado. Then earlier I played it again and lost in the first round, so I only got around 5k-8k.

Then earlier I was in the 3rd round and was 2-1 up yet the guy scored 2 to make it 3-2 (118th and 120th minute goals). I got 20k from the players I got which is OK but I'm still pissed I didn't get into the final.

I'm going to try and sell my 250,000 coins on Xbox and if I can, I'm selling FIFA. I just can't play a game where I constantly get f*cked over 'cause I have anger issues all over again.

Qpwoeiejens

Qpwoeiejens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got lucky the first time I won it and packed Cuadrado. Then earlier I played it again and lost in the first round, so I only got around 5k-8k.

Then earlier I was in the 3rd round and was 2-1 up yet the guy scored 2 to make it 3-2 (118th and 120th minute goals). I got 20k from the players I got which is OK but I'm still pissed I didn't get into the final.

I'm going to try and sell my 250,000 coins on Xbox and if I can, I'm selling FIFA. I just can't play a game where I constantly get f*cked over 'cause I have anger issues all over again.

i cant stand it some games, it just doesnt go my way, for example all my passes are terrible in one game and amazing the next

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Got a mobile ? Download something that will keep you entertained load up draft mode click beginner start the match....idle and play on your mobile as long as the balls on the pitch the quicker the gameplay is. I use this when I'm texting or playing a game that requires my full concentration I use one hand to rotate the player up and down the pitch :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register