• Start date
  • Views 567
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Brand new trailer ft Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville.

Made me laugh a lot but it would appear that there is a new chemistry system that isn't based on nationality, league or team which is massive plus for me.

For example Evra moved to juventus so in the old system he miraculously forgets how to play alongside the entire united team.... makes no sense.

In this new system it would appear chemistry is built upon the amount of games played together which is obviously how chemistry is built in real life, big thumbs up from me.

So what do you guys think of the trailer and this new change?

Last edited:
Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good. Think it's a move to prevent more people from buying coins as they'll have more opportunity to play with better players, lol at the Gerrard part in the video.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good. Think it's a move to prevent more people from buying coins as they'll have more opportunity to play with better players, lol at the Gerrard part in the video.

Makes more sense to do it this way people can actually build an ultimate team this way with players from all sorts of leagues and nationalities with no chemistry restrictions.

Gary Nevilles goalgasm at the end just like Chelsea vs Barcelona a few seasons back made me laugh.

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant wait for this mode in fifa 16 it lookz awsome

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
These 2 always make me laugh on MNF

4 wins in a row earns you the best rewards?

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
These 2 always make me laugh on MNF

4 wins in a row earns you the best rewards?
Interesting never noticed that before, maybe you win a gold pack or a large amount of coins.

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Interesting never noticed that before, maybe you win a gold pack or a large amount of coins.
I watched the gamescom vid on the dashboard (Xbox One) and the EA guy said "you'll win some items or even a legend" by winning all four games.... so gold packs most likely.

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Reaction score
Sin$
I watched the gamescom vid on the dashboard (Xbox One) and the EA guy said "you'll win some items or even a legend" by winning all four games.... so gold packs most likely.

Yeah probably untradeable as usual :thumbsdown:

A

AyePNation

Reaction score
Sin$

this trailer is basically what I think fifa 16 is going to be like... its going to come out and be good.. then ea will destroy it with a patch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register