What's new

PC FUT 13, PC BOT

Ca1

Ca1

Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno if you know that coding thing called CC+ i think or smth like that, the thing is i used to have this bot earlier but somehow it stopped working, but i have the files so if a person who knows about this can take a look at it and do it in short period of time and fix them and upload it so that EVERY member of this site can use.

This bot works on its own and you dont have to deal with it, it just gets you packs and money all day, you have endless contracts

Go Easy Jerk

Go Easy Jerk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dunno if you know that coding thing called CC+ i think or smth like that, the thing is i used to have this bot earlier but somehow it stopped working, but i have the files so if a person who knows about this can take a look at it and do it in short period of time and fix them and upload it so that EVERY member of this site can use.

This bot works on its own and you dont have to deal with it, it just gets you packs and money all day, you have endless contracts
I don't think anyone is feeling helpful today. :tongue:

V

VincentX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u mean c++.
what happened to the original coder?

when exactly it was working?
months, year, week ago?

V

VincentX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
upload the source code so people can take a look.
what happened to the original coder?

Ca1

Ca1

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know how to can you send me your e mail adress to me so that i can send it that way

Ca1

Ca1

Reaction score
Sin$
lol who is hero? hero is whoever fixs this bot for us :biggrin: Bot really works i used it but bot got broken and scumbag who codded it didnt bother to fix it he blamed me for it thats how i ended up asking for C++ masters to help around :smile: I hope someone can fix it so we all can make money

Top Bottom
Login
Register