What's new

Funny times

X

xdrugs

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I get hate messages day and night about people threatening me and preaching the gospel about how I dipped my feet in sin , but this just took the cake today ... I mean I haven't even laughed all damn day up until this point .

I'm playing gears of war 2 legit and in a match I happen to be at the top of the list by the second round I had like 9 kills and a grip of points . So a person from the other team sends me a invite to a party and here are the things he says :

Wow you think you're ****ing good ? you say you're mlg ? you're are a random piece of **** .
I don't say anything because I want him to speak his mind . In the middle of the party while he said that , I found him on the map , owned him and raped him . He got so worked up that he begins to say :

Wow just for that I think I'm going to boot you offline , that's right ill kick you out because you're the host
Now I just put my 2 cents in and tell him to because I want to be booted offline , I need to refresh my IP anyways . So before the match is over hes rambling about how he can jack accounts and boot so I ask him the procedure on each and he couldn't verbally describe how it was done .

4th round I get a message and it says :

192.168.0.1 goodbye.
Then he some how leaves the game and gets signed offline ..

** Post your complaints and hate messages in here ! let's share them

Sidewinder

Yankees09Champs

Where is the Halo 2 section?
Fabled Veteran Forum Addict Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
LMFAO! similar thing happened to me. I was standbying in Halo 3, and the kid sent me a message saying "im hackin your acct son". I was like "O RLY? I'll kick your **** offline" and I gave him his IP. He then replied with "I know your ip too, scrub. It's 192.168.1.1"

Made my day.

X

xdrugs

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yankees09Champs said:
LMFAO! similar thing happened to me. I was standbying in Halo 3, and the kid sent me a message saying "im hackin your acct son". I was like "O RLY? I'll kick your **** offline" and I gave him his IP. He then replied with "I know your ip too, scrub. It's 192.168.1.1"

Made my day.

Lmao I actually felt bad for the dude that sent me the message because it was so depressing to see someone respond with those digits :rolleyes:

G

Go Outside Nerd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is absolutely hilarious that he said your ip was his routers ip. But i have gotten messages like, "How do you sleep at night doing what you do?" that was probably the best one and i followed it up with, rofl u joeking rite?

Top Bottom
Login
Register