Funny Modded Gamertag Insults

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by M V P, Feb 6, 2010 with 32 replies and 8,121 views.

1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys whats up. I just wanted to know for all of you guys who use modded gamertags on Mw2, whats the funniest insults you have ever got?

I remember when i was around 8th prestige 40 something this happened.

I joined game with friends

Guy: Hey MVP Nice name douche
    Me: Thanks man I appreciate it
    Guy: It wasn't a compliment you no life ***** I bet you hacked your rank too didn't you?
    Me: Wouldn't I mod it to 10th not 8th if i could do that?
    Guys friends laughed and agreed
    Guy: I can do that gamertag glitch to you just need a cable and mess with the HTML

Then we all just laughed at him. 10 mins later when i leave game he sends me a msg saying "Hey mate I know I insulted you and stuff but could you mod my gamertag for me please? I have a 1 month trial here?"

I just find it hilarious how no matter how much people try to get defensive everybody knows that modded gamertags are cool and everybody would like one. But when you join you bring out the worst in people. It makes them soo mad and all you did is join the game. Its hilarious. Sometimes I join games and people go "**** leave Im not playing this modder" What the hell im not invincible or able to fly. Just a name.

Then you get people like "Dude file complaint against this modder n00b" when secretly they are jealous and because they are stupid they dont realise modding your tag does not affect your xbox LIVE profile in any way at all. So MS will be like wtf? nothing wrong with his tag?

:tongue:

2. p3rksy

p3rksy Elite Member

Ratings:
    I changed to to "Infinity Ward" in green. I hadn't been in a modded lobby so I was only 2nd prestige 20 something. I got so much stick because i was a low level. I told them i just dont play alot and moderate the games for new glitches. I used the care package glitch with emergency. People got so pissed then were sending me messages like OMG DUDE WTF YOU NOOB MAKE MY GAMERTAG LIKE THAT!!!! i got 5 friend requests after 1 game

3. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ye its funny because usually im in private chat and i can hear game chat through TBs. Everytime I join a game I hear

"Woah that is a sick name omg cool"
    "Get a life ***"

Or I just get some guy saying my name over and over. Then I get a friend request from him. :tongue: Its so funny. And you hear like a group of friends and one of them tries to look good by explaining how to do it and that they can easily do it. So fun.

4. Sour Taco Pickles

Sour Taco Pickles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That made my morning. :thumbup:

5. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Glad to know I touch peoples Lives in that way :wink: :tongue:

6. xkingthugx

xkingthugx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this is what happened i joined a game with red,yellow,green modded gamertag and this is what they said.

guy:hole sh*t are you a worker for microsoft.
    me:....yes i am.
    guy:how much do they pay?
    me:...(thinking of a high number:biggrin:)5000$ a day.
    guy:wow can you get me a job there?
    me:you have to be experienced in game making and editing.
    other guy:why are you 10th prestige then.
    me: as a member of microsoft we get to advance our levels/ranks to the highest level.
    guy:man this guy is legit!
    other guy:this guy is bullsh*t I bet you he cant win the game for you guys.

after game..(got tactical nuke:biggrin:)

other guy: dude can you make me 10th prestige ill pay you 1600 msp
    me: why would I want that when i work for microsoft?

then they all just added me and i got spammed even when i was offline :cursing:

7. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pretty awesome. It is crazy. You would never think to test the collective intelligence of the Xbox LIVE community but with the gamertag mod you instantly get a sense of the population of CoD. 99% dumba** chavs who fail in school and think they are Ub3r L33t SkiiiiLlzZZ :tongue: Its funny also when they think they are the first to notice its not your real gamertag. They go

"hey check is card its not his real tag what an idiot"

Why am I the idiot when it takes people that long to figure it out? :tongue: So cool.

8. xkingthugx

xkingthugx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea they add me even tho its not my real gamertag :thumbup:

9. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    today i got some good results with Infinity Ward in green.

guy 1 - oh **** jon check out the name at the top
    guy 2- what? oh damn!
    guy 1- oh hes just a glitcher he just glitched it.
    guy 2- yeah what a ****ing loser
    guy 3- people like that just need to be banned. what a cheater, 16000 gamer score? have fun being banned!

i laughed.
    not only cause they were retarded, but cause they thought i glitched my gamerscore.
    like wtf half the community has over 10000 gamerscore

10. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL. Because you mod your gamertag the retarded community believe your a haX0R and you HaxxEd Everything else like Gamerscore and prestige level and you can also do 10th lobbies. Hey I don't mind getting some free MS Points off a spoilt rich kid every now and then :wink: Me being a legit 10th prestige helps that too :tongue:

11. Weirdo009

Weirdo009 Banned

Ratings:
    Haha, I scam the kids that do that.

12. me againn

me againn Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okay I keep seeing people who modded it to have no name. I have bunch of modded gamertag files so i wanted to make one like that too. first i tried opening gamer tag editor and just saving with nothing there and everything worked but when i went to sign in with this account it didnt show up on my list of profiles so i went back and just triedd putting in spaces and the same thing happend.:cursing:
    anyone know how to do this?????

13. WalshyBoi14

WalshyBoi14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I muted my mic because I was laughing so much. . . Then this guy asked my friend all serious and confident ' doe's it have to do with changing your language to Malaisin'

14. XlCris1slX

XlCris1slX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wrong thread me againn just go into the tutorial and ask not in here this is for people to laugh at the idiots on xbox live :smile:
    my name is Tap(A)To****Me so i usually just get im tapping A i once got a msg saying i fuked your mum the slag which i thought was a little harsh
    and mostly get people just saying OMG LEAVE HES A HACKER

AHAHAH! changing your language to malasian that is the funniest thing ive ever heard

15. Trance

Trance Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah, use 0D in each of the Hex values.

EX: 0D 00 0D 00 0D 00

16. xSMUFFELSx

xSMUFFELSx Newbie

Ratings:
    lol i changed my gt to USA=EPIC FAIL in green and the a's where the button a yer sooooo many dumb **** americans raged so hard

17. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    *I join a lobby with my Gamertag as " I R BK" in red.
    Guy 1: OMG YOU HACKING *****, GET OUT OF HERE!
    Me: No thanks
    Guy1: You're such a nerd, look you've even hacked 10th prestige, go out side for once.
    Me: No I didn't, I modded it.
    Guy1: HAHAHAHA NERD
    Me: How many days played?
    Guy1: 10, you?
    Me: Exactly, you need to go outside, I've only played 3.
    Guy1: So, you've still hacked your Gamertag
    Me: Modded you idiot*
    Guy2: He used a keyboard to do it.
    Me: You both fail.

*Game starts*

I kill one, he leaves.

18. Fame

Fame Enthusiast

Ratings:
  19. OP
    M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I love the way there is one guy trying to look cool like he knows how to do it. genius.

20. zz Skittles

zz Skittles Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha it wasn't an insult, but its a funny modded gamertag story so I'm going to share it :lol:

GT: Osama Bin Ladin
    Game Mode? Demolition.
    Map? Afghan.
    Objective? Plant as many bombs as I can.

Osama Bin Ladin
    !Planted Bomb!

Others: Hahaha dude, there he goes again.
    This one 10th prestige: Uh OMG its just a MOD!!!!! I can do that, all you do is hack your motherboard and put the files on your usb and then use a transfer kit thing to restore the iso dips***.

Me: Dude.... s*** man... just s***

Him:WTF ! (FREAKS OUT)
    YELLS AND TURNS OFF XBOX

haha in the lobby i was like, Yess Yess afghan my favorite map yess yess :wink:

Haha it wasn't an insult, but its a funny modded gamertag story so I'm going to share it :lol:

GT: Osama Bin Ladin
    Game Mode? Demolition.
    Map? Afghan.
    Objective? Plant as many bombs as I can.

Osama Bin Ladin
    !Planted Bomb!

Others: Hahaha dude, there he goes again.
    This one 10th prestige: Uh OMG its just a MOD!!!!! I can do that, all you do is hack your motherboard and put the files on your usb and then use a transfer kit thing to restore the iso dips***.

Me: Dude.... s*** man... just s***

Him:WTF ! (FREAKS OUT)
    YELLS AND TURNS OFF XBOX

haha in the lobby i was like, Yess Yess afghan my favorite map yess yess :wink: