• Thread starter DabuNon
  • Start date
  • Views 7,128
DabuNon

DabuNon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: Rare Cassette and partially me, maybe others?
------------------------------------------------------------
Info:
All the new dance animations, and some of the old ones, can be made to become frozen into funny poses.
Setup:
- Interaction Menu
- Style
- Action
- Select one of the new dance actions
- Get near vehicle with open door (broken off is better), motorcycle, etc...

Glitch:
1: Press L3 + R3
2: Press Y immediately after

You'll partially dance while getting into vehicle, then the animation sticks.

Weapons appear to be stuck unusable until you die, or dance again.

If you use a vehicle that has blocked doors, and teleport in while dancing, your animation will only freeze for you, cannot be seen by others. Still good for screenshots.

PS4 and XBox One confirmed.

Anything else found will be updated here.

Video by Cliffy

Last edited:
Cliffy05

Cliffy05

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also do the inverse of this glitch: using car quick action animations outside of the car (freezes). Just exit a car and do quick action command quickly after that while still exiting that vehicle.

Also, you can do air thrusting inside car same way as the the dances mentioned in the op's instructions. Confirmed on Ps4.

A

Alexander_DaMex

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone send me a link to a video on how to do it cuz I can't hit it even tho it's simple

Cliffy05

Cliffy05

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone send me a link to a video on how to do it cuz I can't hit it even tho it's simple
I'm not good at videos or editing. At one point, I couldn't get the one in the op to work after playing but it seems to work almost 100% if you use the rear seats of a PV or random car. You'll need to be in a vip/mc and will have to hold enter (multiple times likely) while doing a quickplay action that works (air thrusting + new dance ones work). Good luck. Sorry the video is a bit long, but I have the interaction menu up to show when I do the quickplay action.

Bonus! Lolz
view

view

A

Alexander_DaMex

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not good at videos or editing. At one point, I couldn't get the one in the op to work after playing but it seems to work almost 100% if you use the rear seats of a PV or random car. You'll need to be in a vip/mc and will have to hold enter (multiple times likely) while doing a quickplay action that works (air thrusting + new dance ones work). Good luck. Sorry the video is a bit long, but I have the interaction menu up to show when I do the quickplay action.

Bonus! Lolz
view

view

What does op mean? And thanks dude!

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
kinda old. the dance moves part is new because we just got them but making the animation stick is old. there is/was a thread for it already.

Cliffy05

Cliffy05

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works with other animations ? can't get it to work
All the new dance animations plus air thrusting for sure. I have also gotten it to work with crew: bro love, but only once. Maybe more work, but the success rate is definitely lower.

Yeswiican

Yeswiican

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All the new dance animations plus air thrusting for sure. I have also gotten it to work with crew: bro love, but only once. Maybe more work, but the success rate is definitely lower.
Okay nice !

I ve also found that you can glitch some hats on some outfits;

I ve managed to get a hat on a lightsuit with this glitch and a bike

Top Bottom
Login
Register