Funny CSGO Moments

• Thread starter Stance
  • Start date
  • Views 3,109
Stance

Stance

Reaction score
Sin$

Hey, check out my Latest CSGO funny moments video, this is my first real edited video so feedback is appreciated, let me know if you guys like the video and if you do please feel free to drop a like and subscribe

Muller21QQQ

Muller21QQQ

Reaction score
Sin$
lol, cs go has a lot of tournaments and millions of followers and players

S

Sotfik

Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to play in a 1vs1 tournament, I haven't played in tournaments at all in a long time. I'm focused on getting up to 10 lvl of faceit. And lately, I've been trying to keep track of important matches and not miss them. I'm looking forward to starting the Blast Pro Series, to see if Natus Vincere can win the tournament again. Here https://tips.gg/csgo/matches/ the entire match schedule for this tournament is listed, so I won't miss any important matches. It is very convenient that when registering, you can enter this promo code 9AF095 and get 500 points, for which you can later withdraw your skin.

Last edited:
begutir

begutir

Reaction score
Sin$
for me, in counter-strike, the coolest thing is to install non-standard skins. weapons or hands

C

ConorMarshall

Reaction score
Sin$
Your editing skills are seriously impressive, especially for a first-time effort. The timing, the transitions - everything was spot on. Consider me subscribed, and I'll definitely be dropping a like.

Top Bottom
Login
Register