• Views 18,365
ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, how long has Ascension had a color data type for plugins?:blink:
It makes playing with this 100x easier and fun.
Wait, what. I had no idea lol.
figured was hoping for a long shot by modding my profile on a jtag and transfering the modded profile over to retail but hey no worries, just a nother reason for me to buy a jtag :smile:
Yeah, armor colors are enums. That means that your profile only says 'pick color 1, pick color 2' etc, and doesn't actually contain any color values. What he's modding is what 'color 1' is in the .map file.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, what. I had no idea lol.

Yep..
Code:
<colorf name="XXXXX" offset="#####" visible="True" real="True" order="RGB" />
In case you were wondering.
Poking can be buggy sometimes and you may need to try a second time to get the correct color to appear.

Paragon

Paragon

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
hows come you have to have a friggin jtag for all the good mods??? and how come bungie bans you all the damn time?? I wanna go show off my inheritor in matchmaking and i would love to have a green skull for him but i dont the 300 bucks to buy a friggin jtag... hopefully we can mod freely now that 343's taking over halo....... cuz CEA is gonna use some of CE's code right????

[i dont mod so if i sound really stupid thats why]

xIce101x

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Experienced Veteran Frame In Gold AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
hows come you have to have a friggin jtag for all the good mods??? and how come bungie bans you all the damn time?? I wanna go show off my inheritor in matchmaking and i would love to have a green skull for him but i dont the 300 bucks to buy a friggin jtag... hopefully we can mod freely now that 343's taking over halo....... cuz CEA is gonna use some of CE's code right????

[i dont mod so if i sound really stupid thats why]
1) Because JTAGs can run unsigned code
2) Bungie bans people for cheating online like basically every other company does
3) Make your own JTAG it costs like $70 for a jtagable and no more than $20 for the resistors, diodes, and ports
4) and we def wont be able to mod freely just because theyre switching to 343 because a stock xbox cant run the things jtags do

Krazy Pigeon

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you upload a plugin for this? That would be superkalafreakin'awesome!

SilverStone

SilverStone

Reaction score
Sin$
Can u make video tuturial for install? But i have a new jtag and i am a noob in jtag xD i dont know how i can install it;(

Top Bottom
Login
Register