What's new

Solved Fun this to do with a RGH/Jtag online?

Z

Zebedee

Est 2010
Reaction score
Anyone got anything fun they do online? Last time i was online was when CoD Ghost just came out. since then it seems alot of the player base have moved console. i can't then get in a game of Reach.

I like to troll people really so and menus, tools like that for the CoDs up to ghost and halo 3 and reach if anyone could point me in the right direction.

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Anyone got anything fun they do online? Last time i was online was when CoD Ghost just came out. since then it seems alot of the player base have moved console. i can't then get in a game of Reach.

I like to troll people really so and menus, tools like that for the CoDs up to ghost and halo 3 and reach if anyone could point me in the right direction.
Reach needs to have Real Gold, I believe - That's why you can't find a game on it.
As for fun to do online, that's really all you can do.

Cheat and troll people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Z

Zebedee

Est 2010
Reaction score
Reach needs to have Real Gold, I believe - That's why you can't find a game on it.
As for fun to do online, that's really all you can do.

Cheat and troll people.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh really. that sucks at least i can still f*** around with projectiles in halo 3 then

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I like to troll people
Relatively rough to do this effectively nowadays in my opinion. Back in the day when you modded Online you would get reactions over the mic like “OH MY GOD! HOLY ****! HOW IS HE DOING THAT!?” Nowadays, you tend to get, “eh it’s some idiot on a Modded Xbox. Back out, guys.”
Not saying it’s impossible obviously. Some people are still in the dark about modding.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
The modding scene has died out a lot. Not really new releases or anything like that. If you want you can try to troll people online throughout various games. Though most people now will just leave lobbies and there will be no satisfaction in trolling them. Mine is only used for certain things, other then that sits there and collects dust. You can try emulators and other hombrews as well. There is plenty of stuff to play with, though eventually it all gets boring.

Z

Zebedee

Est 2010
Reaction score
The modding scene has died out a lot. Not really new releases or anything like that. If you want you can try to troll people online throughout various games. Though most people now will just leave lobbies and there will be no satisfaction in trolling them. Mine is only used for certain things, other then that sits there and collects dust. You can try emulators and other hombrews as well. There is plenty of stuff to play with, though eventually it all gets boring.
RIP tell me about it dude, came back to the site because i decided to dust off the old rgh. noticed theres not much modding going on. f*** the new gens

Top Bottom