jjcurly2

Reaction score
Sin$
this is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of

M

MClark77

Reaction score
Sin$
devoiddj, I gotta be honest with you. I had to read your freakin post over and over again, and it just does not make sense. I don't even care if english is not your first language, you could still use a period here and there. I mean, me and hunderds of thousands of people on the web will never actually meet you, but s**t! Make a little better impression of yourself and have the common sense to type s**t out other people can understand.

E

Erdman

Reaction score
Sin$
MClark77 said:
devoiddj, I gotta be honest with you. I had to read your freakin post over and over again, and it just does not make sense. I don't even care if english is not your first language, you could still use a period here and there. I mean, me and hunderds of thousands of people on the web will never actually meet you, but s**t! Make a little better impression of yourself and have the common sense to type s**t out other people can understand.
you forgot to put "so" in the part where you said "type s**t out <so> other people can understand" but no biggie im sure your intelligente enough to have realized that

B

blackfear0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only way you can do it is push the big green button on your 360 than put penut butter YES penut butter in the fan to make it over heat (keep halo 3 in there) after it over heats open your CDtray and take the halo 3 CD out place in microwave for 5 mins on High till golden brown than after you done this go out and buy a new 360 and halo 3 and play the game and stop lieing about crap in great fourms like 7 sins PEACE!

Top Bottom
Login
Register