Patched fun glitch

• Thread starter devoiddj
  • Start date
  • Views 3,262
D

devoiddj

Reaction score
Sin$
well i was in a custom game then i left then i went back in someone else now was the leader so he started the game then i went to kill some one he was a BRUTE so was. It was very strange but cool also a bit of a spoiler :o

D

DieAllWhoOppose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, that's a total load. Yesterday??? And how could you have been a brute when the hex shows no sign of a brute as a mp character? Maybe the coding for the game is wrong or maybe you traveled thu time and got a copy of H3 before anyone else... Who knows?

W

wargluch

Reaction score
Sin$
whatever

okay i think he might of been a file trick i had this happen in halo 2 just i was a grunt not brute it only if xbox is very slow.:whatever::offtopic:

dam i mess up the spelling sorry if you can not read it.

T

THEDICEMANx503

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if u were playin a custom wouldnt u be playin halo 2? if so y is this in the halo3 forum section?

B

Bunnygins

Reaction score
Sin$
He never said when he did it, he may have just now remembered it. There was a glitch on how to get in a custom game, I was in one a couple of time.

D

devoiddj

Reaction score
Sin$
i copyed it to a disk i was playing with my mate. i should of said that

D

DieAllWhoOppose

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
BS!!! You can't burn the beta to a disk! LMAO, this guy is bullsh!tting more than anybody ever! HAHAHA!!!1! What a n00b!

capo

capo

Contributor
Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone close this thread. We all know this guy is full of it.
First off you CAN NOT play the beta on a disc. Its impossible. Many people have tried.

H

HC xHaZaRdx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
yea im sure u made 1 and happend 2 delete the best file ever thats a load of Bu115H!TTT!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register