• Start date
  • Views 28,451
SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjBfENIzn5o"]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Glitches and Tricks- Fully on top of Highrise[/ame]

Video tut on how to get on top of highrise.

Found by MnKGamingNation

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
God dammit! I KNEW there was a way to get up there! I tried that so many freakin' times. I guess you gotta hit it just right. Well now that I know you can get up there I'm not gonna stop trying till the damn game comes out. Nice post, even though I'm pissed off now. :tongue:

twonaked

twonaked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
WOW, it would be amazing if you could get over there in an actual game when people are shooting at you. Ill try to do it with my capture card. Sweetest thing ive seen so far.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Igot this once and then could never get it again. Nice post though

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, some friends and I were trying to get this down to a science and we discovered a very simple way to do this the first try, every time. You don't have to jump at an exact angle either. I climbed up the side once, no problem. So here's what you do: Sprint jump to the place that he jumps to in the video. Try to get as high up on it as you can. When you collide with the scaffolding, let go of your thumbsticks and don't push any buttons, and you will "stick". Don't push forward, don't hold A, just let go of the sticks as soon as you collide with it. Once you "stick" you can push up on your left stick and climb on up. As long as you jump high enough, this works 100% every time. Hope it helps you, we can get up there in hardcore matches most of the time without being picked off. Oh, and make sure your equipment is tactical insertion, so if you get shot or fall off, you respawn right where you threw the flare on top of the building. :biggrin: Enjoy! And thanks again to SurF for posting it!

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems to easy to be a glitch. Seems to me more like a hiding spot.

C dogg

C dogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awesome tutorial and a pretty good glitch. Only thing is it takes forever to do and by the time you do it you get shot:frown:

N

Nemesis1189

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Koster X1 it actually doesn't take that long to get up I do it the first try every time thanks to OLine57. Use his advice run towards the scaffold and once your about to hit dont touch anything. You stick like velcro and you just walk up lol..

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nemesis1189 said:
Hey Koster X1 it actually doesn't take that long to get up I do it the first try every time thanks to OLine57. Use his advice run towards the scaffold and once your about to hit dont touch anything. You stick like velcro and you just walk up lol..

You also might want to use the special gernade that allows you to choose your respawn point...just an idea and good job Oline your trick seems to works every time

I

ImTheMuffinMann

Reaction score
Sin$
I agree this is a great spot but it is definitely not a glitch because there is one on both sides and there is way to perfect a path to get up there, if they didnt want you to be able to you wouldnt be able to climb the scaffolding or walk on the ledge but styill a good spot to snipe from

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ImTheMuffinMann said:
I agree this is a great spot but it is definitely not a glitch because there is one on both sides and there is way to perfect a path to get up there, if they didnt want you to be able to you wouldnt be able to climb the scaffolding or walk on the ledge but styill a good spot to snipe from
I agree. Even when trying to get up to the top of the building, you can clearly see that it was meant to be. It's a perfect path to the top, not really a glitch.

Anyways, this is awesome. I love sniping from this area. I was doing pretty good until a Predator Missle got me. Thanks for the video though.

P

pinstr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS IS AWSOME IT LOOKS HARD BUT ITS NOT USE A pistol or MP AND DON'T RUN AND JUMP JUST JUMP WITHOUT RUNNING IF THAT DOESN'T HIT B AS YOUR IN AIR

imKING

imKING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
twonaked said:
WOW, it would be amazing if you could get over there in an actual game when people are shooting at you. Ill try to do it with my capture card. Sweetest thing ive seen so far.
i do it every game. its so easy

A

arandomguy1

Reaction score
Sin$
The makers put that there. Developers have to put the ability to "Press A to Climb Up" on a ledge. That's why in some maps you can get on top of things that are higher than some things you cannot get on top of.

The Dev's did put that there as one of the best sniping spots in that map imo.:biggrin:

therooke

therooke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This was found before the game even came out, I hurd its also in a printed guide.

J

Jiesen

Reaction score
Sin$
KOSTOR X1 said:
awesome tutorial and a pretty good glitch. Only thing is it takes forever to do and by the time you do it you get shot:frown:

That's what I was thinking........... You would get shot before you made it up there more than likely.

The only thing it would be good for is playing hide and go seek or tag.

Top Bottom
Login
Register