What's new

Patched FULLY INVINCIBLE EXO ZOMBIES on INFECTION NEW DLC (easy)

• Thread starter PhDnMeRKn
  • Start date
  • Views 1,326
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score

There is an arch way across from you cleanse yourself when you're infected and in this archway or tunnel you're going to want to be on the left side of the arch if you're standing by the cleanse area. Head into that tunnel there and you're going to want to crouch right where I am in the video. Its the 3rd to last steel plating on the left side if you enter the glitch spot from where I did. Once you're there zombies will come up to you but can't really damage you or hurt you. There are the spike zombies where if you shoot them they ricochet your shots at you.​

Last edited:
D

DuhDuhDean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and buddy did this. Around the high 20's you get killed by the spikey guys. That is the only problem with this glitch. The spikey guys kills you no matter how spread out you are or even if you are together.

P

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
Me and buddy did this. Around the high 20's you get killed by the spikey guys. That is the only problem with this glitch. The spikey guys kills you no matter how spread out you are or even if you are together.

I got to 30 something and got bored and quit. You gotta have your team spread out down there and it works just fine.

A

atomikbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this glitch works on both sides of the tunnel with all 4 people and being there are multiple videos of this now it will be patched soon and there will be an invisible barrier there that will screw u over because u will get stuck on it

D

DuhDuhDean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this glitch works on both sides of the tunnel with all 4 people and being there are multiple videos of this now it will be patched soon and there will be an invisible barrier there that will screw u over because u will get stuck on it
So, I will cross that bridge when it comes. And plus you will obviously be able to tell before you get too far in zombies.

A

atomikbeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but the point is we don't want to cross that bridge. people need to leave the videos alone. you post a video of a glitch it will be patched. stop posting crap and they won't find out

S

SkullxCetking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People dying buy spike zombies are using low damage weapons. They damage you every time you hit them. If you use a cauterizer or something that takes one or two shots, you will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom