Stormshine

Vi stands for Stupid!
Reaction score
Looks sexy

S

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Reaction score
Games ruined by quick scopers and its not even out yet. Well i aint buying it then.

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Games ruined by quick scopers and its not even out yet. Well i aint buying it then.
The must make it require more skill than that,looks even easier then mw2 quick scoping and that is beyond easy .
Ridiculous how games company's keep pandering to these quick-scoping idiots ,maybe they should try the rare concept of actual making it so you have to use the dam sight and not have the perks/aim assist make you look good..

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
The must make it require more skill than that,looks even easier then mw2 quick scoping and that is beyond easy .
Ridiculous how games company's keep pandering to these quick-scoping idiots ,maybe they should try the rare concept of actual making it so you have to use the dam sight and not have the perks/aim assist make you look good..
They have removed the aim assist from snipers so it will actually be a lot harder. You actually have to hit the enemies, so all this spinning around sh*t will be extremely hard.

S

sam NZL

Im osama bin laden
Reaction score
what's so fun about quickscoping exactly?

Z

Zrkyyy

Down By The River
Reaction score
Another noob that Steal's Gameplay and gives no credit to the recorder -.-

K

Skeletons

الله أكبر
Reaction score
Nice game play.

T

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
You saw his K/D when the game was over, right?

If someone wants to bring a bolt-action rifle into a firefight that's fine with me, I'll just keep calling in killstreaks then.

S

Senpai

Getting There
Reaction score

What's wrong with easy kills? Quickscoping didn't ruin games. If you can't kill a guy quickscoping you need to try a different game

O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! It's spelled montage, btw.

T

StealthyyyHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good im a beast with the sniper in all Cods

Top Bottom