• Views 4,996
Status
Not open for further replies.
xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
OK I found a way to get past the problemz we are having. you need your xbox live account.
Get Your Main Account and then make up a account doesnt matter what you name it.
Your main account is going to be Account Number 1 and the account you made up will be account number 2.
Open up xplorer360 and extract your profile (exE0000314F1....)and then extract the account you just made up to the desktop. open both accounts and Mitchboy999 in Modio and Extract Each of the Accounts file to the Folders you made according to which account is Yours.
By using siggy decrypt both accounts and open up account 1 in HxD than open up Mitchboy999 Account file in HxD.
Do what he says on the tutorial and copy the Hex values from account 1 to Mitchboy999. BEFORE YOU SAVE go ahead and mod your gamertag to the desired Name and colors. then Save.... rehash and resign.
Now Encrypt the mitchboy999 Account and Overight Your account 2 Account file than rehash and resign.
Put your Account 2 back in your xbox (you do not need a memory card) and Turn on Yur xbox.

Start up CoD MW2 and Sign In to your Modded profile (account 2) It should say your current profile is not aloud on xbox live. click Ok and sign in to your main account! and There you go! Any question to Post 1. its late at night i might of missed something.... Good luck FuzzionnnN is my gamertag to see that i did it right if you want!

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I couldn't get Mitchboys account to show up on my xbox when i signed-in but when i tried clswat's method it showed up. Im getting the invalid profile message tho. I dont know what im doing wrong tried like 10 different ways.

xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
DopePope said:
I couldn't get Mitchboys account to show up on my xbox when i signed-in but when i tried clswat's method it showed up. Im getting the invalid profile message tho. I dont know what im doing wrong tried like 10 different ways.

Does it say that the Xbox live member ship is invalid or what does it say? Glad to know that i helped:smile:

DopePope

DopePope

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Your Xbox Live membership information isn't valid...ect" I hit OK it doesn't do anything, then I sign into my profile and its just normal.

A

abysil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where did I go wrong with this? I followed everything as said in the OP

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATG5YAFG2ss[/ame]

Edit:

So after playing around a bit i figured out i did one of the steps wrong. So i did everything again and managed to get a name w/ buttons on my hdd, and it was able to load and get to the avatar menu etc, and i was able to go on live and join games with a modded name. The thing was that my xbox started lagging to ****, so i thought that i had accidentally messed up a file on the hard drive while playing in xplorer360 (which i did do a couple of times, but tried to fix). So i formatted, recovered profile, and tried again using the exact same steps. (Xbox was still lagging, so i eventually figured out it was just overheating and there was no need for a format because my hdd was probably fine in the first place). Now instead of getting the avatar menu, it just says 'not a valid live membership' or whatever. So pretty much the format/recover screwed something up. Hopefully this helps... and hope there is a workaround.

Y

YGG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Since it's leaked now, if you have a 60gb and must use xport. You cannot make a new folder with a name that long. So make a profile on your xbox first then just rename it and stick the modded profile where your other one was(not the original)

p3likan

p3likan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YGG said:
Since it's leaked now, if you have a 60gb and must use xport. You cannot make a new folder with a name that long. So make a profile on your xbox first then just rename it and stick the modded profile where your other one was(not the original)

Yeah also 20gb vista users with xplorer360 if you mess up and make a new profile, dont overwrite the original EE...1947 in xplorer with the folders you made because xplorer360 will crash and your MAIN XBOX LIVE PROFILE WILL BE GONE. Instead just insert the file into it (not all of the folders).

Y

YGG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah just make sure you rename the folder to the mod profile code and replace the console ID only in the mitch mod profile.

M

Matermine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been posted many times...I'm not sure, but I dont think this is modern warfare 2 only. There are already a few tuts in the Xbox 360 Tutorial forum.

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
matermine said:
This has been posted many times...I'm not sure, but I dont think this is modern warfare 2 only. There are already a few tuts in the Xbox 360 Tutorial forum.

It was a quick reminder thread for all of the new people who were asking questions on it. Old yes...but there was nothing in this section on it, so I thought it would be nice for people who just came here for Mw2.

S

silentkiller sk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is it just me but now when i do the GT mod and i join a game when the map loads a error comes up saying the server is verson 1.2 but i run on a legit GT it would join in and load the map.

I

InsTant xV3noM

Reaction score
Sin$
i did everything and i got and invalid membership, in a new vid it says to copy just the bottom id to the dummy account???

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks fellas, this worked, my friend found what i was doin wrong n did it for me

H

Hylands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem, I get everything to work, I sign into the dummy account and click Xbox Live it says not allowed so I sign into my normal account and go to Xbox Live and the modded GT isn't there.

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Erm hi knda new to these, i cant open game xplorer 360? I right clicked and opened up as admin ( vista) but these comes up: This appilcation has failed to start because MSVCR71.DD was not found. re installing the appilcation may fix this probelm?

W

Wolf1337

Reaction score
Sin$
I got this to work just fine, but when I try to add color to my GT it just comes up as "^????????????????" when I sign in on xbox live. Anyone know what is causing this? And... is there a max # of colors that can be used in one GT? Maybe I did too many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register