PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD0KLdBwStk

:blink:

1z15umf.png

Just wondering if you think the full game will leak soon. Sorry if this was posted before :unsure:

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, some people already have the game. The game will probably leak within the next few days.

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn,We need to find someone that will leak it to us :lol:

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure where he got it from, Looks awesome tho. Hope it gets leaked soon :smile:

SK167

SK167

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how the hell ? I didn't even know they started making the actual physical discs yet, obviously they did.

F

Famousityy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how the hell ? I didn't even know they started making the actual physical discs yet, obviously they did.
Theres 20 days or so left till release & they need to make 1million+ copies dont you think they would of started already making the disc

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This guy actually reads his youtube comments, he's prob our #1 way of getting an ISO right now.

F

Famousityy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just talked to him on youtube, i sent him a message saying how he got it & he said he got it online from a website still waiting for him to reply what website it is.

T

the10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats definitly not a real game you can tell that the side is missing a little bit of the pic its an iso and there is no microsoft thing that all real games have in the middle of the disc

PoIsKa

PoIsKa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats definitly not a real game you can tell that the side is missing a little bit of the pic its an iso and there is no microsoft thing that all real games have in the middle of the disc

Maybe, But the vid is 100% real

Top Bottom
Login
Register