What's new

Working FULL Director Mode Menu in Single Player (SAVE WIZARD)

S

Secu1977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is used to bring outfits online with out killing the bird. Or you can have DM menu in SP for fun.

How does it work?

J

jimmy knewtron

Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do the director mode outfit glitch without killing the bird? also can this be used to bring ped outfits online?

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. u can´t -I´m also looking for the way to bring my own modded cars online, but it´s the best keeping secret in GTA V
It's not even secret. You cant get your cars online because theres no sp2mp where you spawn online as Franklin. Nothing secret about it

I

icecream420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not even secret. You cant get your cars online because theres no sp2mp where you spawn online as Franklin. Nothing secret about it
We know this, why do u think it's a modded director mode save thread. Smh and yes with dm u can spawn cars out of garages if u manage to get menu online.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
how do you do the director mode outfit glitch without killing the bird? also can this be used to bring ped outfits online?
No peds online with this. I am sorry i dont have a link but there is a post on r/gtaglitches that explains how to do it. To be honest i havent tried it but the steps look correct.

B

Bioshe_156

Reaction score
Sin$
so it a waste of time this post then thanks for the reply
To you it might seem like it is but I use and I have been using this to transfer all the modded outfit I have got such as white joggers and that using the time trial, coz with this, guess what you don’t need to kill no bird

BlueMan86

BlueMan86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If somebody know how to place pinguin or elf mask on peds suits... That will be amazing.. Tried with xb36hazard.. But it wont let me change mask... Is says custom.. I enter 31 that is for pinguin.. And nothing...

Meier10

Meier10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Merge + A second PS4 is like a joker with the right save... Love it... I hope it always stays private....

N

Notme1234567

Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me get online with dm menu?

I would like to make all the planes and pass them out to everyone!

C

canthitshat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help me get online with dm menu?

I would like to make all the planes and pass them out to everyone!
you and me both and I'm sure a ton other people want to as well but dont think its gonna happen

Sodium Overdose

Sodium Overdose

Reaction score
Sin$
I can get Franklin online but he talks like Micheal.. can't get the cars though... Still trying

B

Bioshe_156

Reaction score
Sin$
Also u need dm menu only way to bring anything online.
I have got so far the modded DM/in story mode.. I use that for the outfit transfer, Wasup with this second PS4’s can we use to transfer less outfit online? If so how is it done. Thanks

Merge + A second PS4 is like a joker with the right save... Love it... I hope it always stays private....
What do you mean here bro

Meier10

Meier10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have got so far the modded DM/in story mode.. I use that for the outfit transfer, Wasup with this second PS4’s can we use to transfer less outfit online? If so how is it done. Thanks

By this I mean that you need a second Playstation to get the director mode menu online.

B

Bioshe_156

Reaction score
Sin$
By this I mean that you need a second Playstation to get the director mode menu online.
And fortunately I have 2ps4s in my house indeed, do you mind explain s bit more what’s should I do on the second PS4, thanks.

D

Daviddavud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to keep this dm/sp state whilst going to creator and back to sp?

Top Bottom
Login
Register