What's new

Patched Full Creator Mode Menu Online 1.48

G

GTAGod306

Reaction score
Sin$
i cant even get that alert, for me it doesnt even load a saved creation. i just get the first menu...and im locked looking down
Yeah I’m struggling at the moment because I hit it from all different ways and get stuck on the last part

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i saw it faling once or twice. if you now how beat this art can you tell me plz...if u can message me plz
When you see character falling join different targeting mode, accept first alert wait on second for 5 seconds then decline.

if that doesn’t work get a friend to invite you to a job then leave the same time you accept the invite

G

Gonzas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you see character falling join different targeting mode, accept first alert wait on second for 5 seconds then decline.

if that doesn’t work get a friend to invite you to a job then leave the same time you accept the invite
Ok, im going to try that today. thanks

G

GTAGod306

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I’m struggling at the moment because I hit it from all different ways and get stuck on the last part
Okay I’ve managed to do it but the problem I’m getting is when I plant props down nobody can see it so I’m not sure how to get people to see my props

G

Gonzas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I’ve managed to do it but the problem I’m getting is when I plant props down nobody can see it so I’m not sure how to get people to see my props
a lot of people are saying that you have to edit them after you place them for oyher players to see it.i hope this helps

G

GTAGod306

Reaction score
Sin$
a lot of people are saying that you have to edit them after you place them for oyher players to see it.i hope this helps
Yeah I know what you’re saying actually, you know how to get the menu up because it’s difficult to navigate

G

Gonzas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

doesnt work i cant eve have any type of alert at that point

G

Gonzas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know what you’re saying actually, you know how to get the menu up because it’s difficult to navigate
i cant even do the glitch bro. when i join online i have the creator menu open on my saved creation and im frozen, and if i either open a save or create a new one it unfreezes me but i can just go around the map looking down with a circle saying loading on the coener...i've tried this on three acc and it does the exat same

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant even do the glitch bro. when i join online i have the creator menu open on my saved creation and im frozen, and if i either open a save or create a new one it unfreezes me but i can just go around the map looking down with a circle saying loading on the coener...i've tried this on three acc and it does the exat same
Props have always been invisible to others as far as i’m aware. As is the menu. Better off using the DMO thats out.

G

GTAGod306

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it’s really tricky to do and not really worth it because navigating takes learning on what buttons to press etc

S

swm

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Props have always been invisible to others as far as i’m aware. As is the menu. Better off using the DMO thats out.
They are visible, but there is no gta online sound,laggy as f,, no pause, menu needs weeks to figure whats where for a start and your locked in session cant use guns etc Dmo much better ?

G

GTAGod306

Reaction score
Sin$
They are visible, but there is no gta online sound,laggy as f,, no pause, menu needs weeks to figure whats where for a start and your locked in session cant use guns etc Dmo much better ?
How do I make props visible because I’ve tried to edit and it’s still the same

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oddest thing just happened. I have not done the glitch but somehow my online character was in a story mode type feature. Weapon wheel slowed me down and cops couldn't shoot me or find me. Have no idea how it happened. Maybe just random occurence. All I was doing was hopping around sessions and it glitched.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve never had the urge to do this glitch personally. There are other glitches from creator to take SP chars online. Not sure if they even work now that SP chars are blacklisted because of spmp. There was a godmode from creator as well as far as i remember.

H

hdwauydbawa

Reaction score
Sin$
i do the reset internet and everything, but when i go to the part to spam x, it just puts me either back in online or in director mode. i'm very confused on how to do this. i've already done it multiple times

Top Bottom
Login
Register