What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Full Car 2 Car + Special Vehicles Merge New Workaround

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 25,402
Status
Not open for further replies.
DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Its patched for *now* give it a few days.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you talking about moc gctf being patched or the car to car merge?
MOC GCTF, car 2 car works with the really old terrorbyte but its so lengthy for 1 car and you cant save any special vehicles or planes I dont find it really useful
Post automatically merged:

I got an easy workaround for the first otr glitch
Only one im craving is one to keep the MOC outside while OTR ?
Post automatically merged:

I dunno about a few days. We didn't have a non-beff merge for like half the year.
BEFF merges I only do personally. I use MOC 2 MOC to throw whatever im merging ontop of the slot if its not a normal car. Works on every thing I ever did so far and never got a deadslot from a plane yet...

Last edited:
Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MOC GCTF, car 2 car works with the really old terrorbyte but its so lengthy for 1 car and you cant save any special vehicles or planes I dont find it really useful
You don’t need terrorbyte otr for car to car merge. And yeah would be nice if it were faster but once you hit ticket booth part you can rinse and repeat every 10mins. Also you can save most special vehicles there’s only 3 that you can’t. Phantom wedge armored boxville and wastelander.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
You don’t need terrorbyte otr for car to car merge. And yeah would be nice if it were faster but once you hit ticket booth part you can rinse and repeat every 10mins. Also you can save most special vehicles there’s only 3 that you can’t. Phantom wedge armored boxville and wastelander.
MOC 2 MOC is back, you do need terrorbyte OTR over here on xbox last gen series s|x is solo. Arena war booth wont shoot you proper alerts and only glitches you 1/25 tries I found if not combing with OTR.

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
MOC 2 MOC is back, you do need terrorbyte OTR over here on xbox last gen series s|x is solo. Arena war booth wont shoot you proper alerts and only glitches you 1/25 tries I found if not combing with OTR
Oh nice. If moc gctf is back then you can save the 3 special vehicles that you can’t bring into LSC. Also yes I find the timing is a lot harder to hit at ticket booth without doing otr but it is possible.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh nice. If moc gctf is back then you can save the 3 special vehicles that you can’t bring into LSC. Also yes I find the timing is a lot harder to hit at ticket booth without doing otr but it is possible.
I just BEFF LSCM over the GCTF car I recieve for special vehicles. Can pop 5 out in a hour I believe, same with planes.

Skankhunt42

Skankhunt42

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just BEFF LSCM over the GCTF car I recieve for special vehicles. Can pop 5 out in a hour I believe, same with planes.
Nice. Not everyone has two consoles or the option to use beff glitch. So just trying to figure out possibilities for this method. You said you can’t save any special vehicles after merging and I was pointing out you actually can.

J

justusingauser

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. Not everyone has two consoles or the option to use beff glitch. So just trying to figure out possibilities for this method. You said you can’t save any special vehicles after merging and I was pointing out you actually can.
Yeah you have to use GCTF to merge with BEFF aswell for SV or planes.

S

SlamInfants4Fun

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to know how you get the ticket booth to work. I can't even have the option to buy a ticket. I have my options set to everything that every other YouTuber has it set to and I cannot buy a ticket. There's no option no prompt ! nothing. Why.

ImpairedCRONIC

ImpairedCRONIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you get the merge to sick with a scramjet?

Arlie7

Arlie7

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to save the FIB Buffalo?

Last edited:
Arlie7

Arlie7

Reaction score
Sin$
I'd love to know how you get the ticket booth to work. I can't even have the option to buy a ticket. I have my options set to everything that every other YouTuber has it set to and I cannot buy a ticket. There's no option no prompt ! nothing. Why.
Do you have any jobs hidden and/or matchmaking set on closed? Try show all on your map blips.

S

spare201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to save the FIB

I’m assuming you are referring to the skirtless buffalo from merging with a Virgo custom. You have to gctf and it cannot be brought into modifications n or vehicle workshop.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to save the FIB Buffalo?

No, it is blacklisted.

I’m assuming you are referring to the skirtless buffalo from merging with a Virgo custom. You have to gctf and it cannot be brought into modifications n or vehicle workshop.

No, there's an unmarked Buffalo. Has the same customization options as Franklin's Buffalo, except with police car options too, iirc. That's skirts, spoiler, bumpers, etc.

Since everything got blacklisted, I don't know if it's the same still but that's what options I had at LSC back in the early days when it was storrable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register