• Thread starter skinnykhalida
  • Start date
  • Views 1,181
S

skinnykhalida

Reaction score
Sin$
I am running the XBMC Dashboard

whenever i try to ftp any .bins or .v64 or any rom or emulator files in FlashFXP it fails to transfer them. i tried using other FTP clients even windows explorer, even tried on another computer but it still fails. the file is sent but when it is on the xbox it is 0kb. i run an emulator already installed on my xbox and it doesnt find any of the roms i put, cuz theyre 0 KB.

i tried FTPing a new emulator, UltraXLE, and that failed too.
so today i tried putting the roms on a CD and putting it on my xbox and using FileManager to transfer them over to their folders. it gave me an error box that said "Failed to transfer"

If anybody has an idea of how i can solve this problem i would greatly appreciate it
I miss those old nintendo games :frown:

i tried looking through the properties of the files but cant find any copyright problem or anything
i dont know what else to do and am in real need of help

Thank you everyone in advance i greatly appreciate anyone even taking the time tor ead this post.

Vacca

Vacca

Killuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Well yah First of All Check to see how much room you got left on your Harddrive if you got room left check if the file is small enough to fit and this is a common issue I have it often I have never really found a fix for it but you could use your CD and use DvD2Xbox and make the path to install in the emulators folder

S

skinnykhalida

Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks very much
what should i delete to clear space in the E section
gamesaves or is there other things that r unneeded that take up alot of room?

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
well games take alot of space

Just use FTP to pull off some files then delete them off the Xbox, then see if you can FTP the roms. If you can the HDD is full and you need to clean it out, if you cant thats not the issue and you can put the files you took off back on

P

pardio

Reaction score
Sin$
I know what There Saying But If What their saying Dosn't Work try removing Renaming the roms so that It Looks Like THis
EXAMPLE

StarFox (U)!.v64

After

Starfox.v64

Top Bottom
Login
Register