What's new

Support FT6U1 Pad pulled - Falcon

K

kannalo

Reaction score
Sin$
My post wired got caught on something on my desk and it has ripped the pad off the board, I have tried scraping the solder mask off and soldering to the trace just by it and I was still unable to boot rgh1.2. I followed the trace back a bit and have tried attaching to another via which is under the xclamp and that doesn't work either. I tried looking on the underside of the board under the heatsink and dont think the FT6U1 comes anywhere to solder to.
I have rewired it a few times and that hasn't changed anything so I think my wiring is fine. I've done a couple of these before with no issues. I thought i'd try r-jtop aswell just incase but that doesn't work either.
The nand is definitely good as I have reflashed and tested booting retail which still works fine

Is there an rgh type that uses the FT6U7 pad that I can use on this machine. When googling for rgh 2 or srgh which i believe use this pad I cant find any info regarding the phat models
Post automatically merged:

Okay not sure which one of these two fixed it but I moved the clk point to this location on the other side of the board
CLK.png

I also added a jumper to the ft6u1, I added it from the via under the headsink through the hole by the xclamp and then up to the trace I scraped back

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register