Solved FSD or Aurora in 2018

• Thread starter JustMattyModding
  • Start date
  • Views 1,995
J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering what do you think is most stable , and what gives you lowest temperatures to use?

Im rgh btw

W

Worthiest Willy

Cool stuff
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily say that one versus the other produces different temps, rather both allow you to custom tune your fan speed which would let you regulate your consoles temperature.

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't necessarily say that one versus the other produces different temps, rather both allow you to custom tune your fan speed which would let you regulate your consoles temperature.
Ok apart from the temps what do you prefer?

W

Worthiest Willy

Cool stuff
Reaction score
Ok apart from the temps what do you prefer?
Honestly I've used FSD since I first got into exploited consoles in 2014 and it has served me well. It's really good for DVD extract and managing file directories, things like that. I plan on using emulators soon which FSD organizes nicely. I have no experience with Aurora so I can't really say, but I've heard its good.

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I noticed fsd is easier to copy games on to hdd, and the dashboard looks quiet oldschool.

whilst auroa is more fresher looking.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I like FSD simply because of the old sounds and feel. If only there was a guide menu with a skin similar to the old 360 dashboard as well.

L

LastNosferatu

Reaction score
Late entry but I also noticed that if you want to use "360 Content Manager" you have to have FSD. Because Aurora doesn't have SMB server functioning.

Top Bottom