Solved frozen money need help

• Thread starter nigebaby98
  • Start date
  • Views 792
N

nigebaby98

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone one no another way to save the cars after doing frozen money glitch i get all the way to killing the hawk but then i cant get a recent activaty to join online its doing my head in

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know frozen money is not used the way it’s apost to be used. Like why are you people buying cars and then selling them. Why don’t you keep depositing money or keep withdrawing money since your money is frozen it won’t go down. Hmm maybe it won’t go up either since it’s frozen but worth a shot anyway.

Upvote 0
Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit

Your money is frozen transfering doesn’t work how else should you use it. And for save without bird check page nine on the thread there’s a alternate save method posted in the comments page 9.

Upvote 0
Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lots of ppl in the uk don’t have recent activity’s right now psn is working on it

Upvote 0
Dandy1134

Dandy1134

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone one no another way to save the cars after doing frozen money glitch i get all the way to killing the hawk but then i cant get a recent activaty to join online its doing my head in
Publish a teamdeath math n use that it dont got to be recent

Upvote 0
keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got 2 ideas, try your friends profile as swm says.
Or, see if the xbox version works (it was used b4 recent was pointed out as a quicker option, just have a friend in your party in online with a different targeting mode, if you are supposed to "deny recent activity alert screen" you would instead press X then O (2 alert screens)
It might not work on all glitches if fast timing is needed tho

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register