PS4 frozen money need help

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Support' started by nigebaby98, Aug 6, 2018 with 8 replies and 487 views.

1. nigebaby98

nigebaby98 Newbie

Ratings:
    anyone one no another way to save the cars after doing frozen money glitch i get all the way to killing the hawk but then i cant get a recent activaty to join online its doing my head in

2. DeeQs

DeeQs Newbie

Ratings:
    You know frozen money is not used the way it’s apost to be used. Like why are you people buying cars and then selling them. Why don’t you keep depositing money or keep withdrawing money since your money is frozen it won’t go down. Hmm maybe it won’t go up either since it’s frozen but worth a shot anyway.

3. Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Edit
    [doublepost=1533897351][/doublepost]Your money is frozen transfering doesn’t work how else should you use it. And for save without bird check page nine on the thread there’s a alternate save method posted in the comments page 9.

4. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Recent activity fully gone or am alone here?

5. DeeQs

DeeQs Newbie

Ratings:
    No it’s there for me

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Bobbykonkle

Bobbykonkle Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lots of ppl in the uk don’t have recent activity’s right now psn is working on it

7. Dandy1134

Dandy1134 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Publish a teamdeath math n use that it dont got to be recent

8. swm

swm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just go on your friends profile and go on his recent as usually.

9. keepironman14

keepironman14 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I got 2 ideas, try your friends profile as swm says.
    Or, see if the xbox version works (it was used b4 recent was pointed out as a quicker option, just have a friend in your party in online with a different targeting mode, if you are supposed to "deny recent activity alert screen" you would instead press X then O (2 alert screens)
    It might not work on all glitches if fast timing is needed tho