What's new

Solved Frozen Money Glitch! Is This Legit?

• Thread starter Above Omnipotence
  • Start date
  • Views 2,953
Above Omnipotence

Above Omnipotence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm EXACTLY how he did this, since he really didn't explain how?

Gunzerker0

Gunzerker0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's WFT crew then yeah it's legit. All we can do is wait until they release it if they do that is.

Upvote 0
irwinpunk

irwinpunk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully they do release it, although im in no need of cash for a long time now I still like exploiting anything and everything. Going to keep a eye out.

Upvote 0
C

Charger0074

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf when is coming out i’m sold out of Deluxeos awesome find Please release I have friends I want to help out that have no money that want to play this game Big props to the finders lets get it

Upvote 0
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does this work we really need to get a method and get it released so we can do it befor it’s patched

Upvote 0
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
How does this work we really need to get a method and get it released so we can do it befor it’s patched

thats how s*it gets patched by being released publicly haha.

Also i see no steps just a video, this isn't in the right section since there's nothing to build off.

Upvote 0
MrMod5150

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work, there is a save and its unrealesed glitch. Nothing to see here move along people...
This section is for glitches not speculation of glitches or I wonder formats :wacky:

Upvote 0
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It does work, there is a save and its unrealesed glitch. Nothing to see here move along people...
This section is for glitches not speculation of glitches or I wonder formats :wacky:
Well can we please know the method even if you just tell us it over message

Upvote 0
A

AckleyBrett

Reaction score
Sin$
throwing out a #metoo on glitch knowledge request! would love to hook up my son and mine's characters with some sweet rides! I'll keep my lips sealed!!

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not released yet so it will not be patched. But yes this is legit, I know who owns this channel

The YouTuber is showing proof that it is sticking by switching all their cars between slots after purchasing.

Any proof that the cars stick video?? Much appreciated bro.
Watch all the way to the very end. They stick all the cars, and then he even goes to story mode, and then loads back online and into his garage, where he finds and displays all of his recently purchased vehicles for free. Your proof is already in the same video

Upvote 0
kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not released yet so it will not be patched. But yes this is legit, I know who owns this channel

The YouTuber is showing proof that it is sticking by switching all their cars between slots after purchasing.

Watch all the way to the very end. They stick all the cars, and then he even goes to story mode, and then loads back online and into his garage, where he finds and displays all of his recently purchased vehicles for free. Your proof is already in the same video
Can we have a method then

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register