Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: I have no clue and words from a wise man "it's a 7 year old game"

Requirements:
A friend in a different aiming/targeting mode

Video tutorial (English) PS4 :

Video tutorial Xbox:

Steps

1. start off in story mode with the character you want to freeze the money on.

2.find a laptop that your character can use.
(preferably Jimmy's room)

3. be in a different Target mode than your friend.

4. start joining off of him and declining the alert to get the alert to pop up faster

5. you're going to enter director mode

6. hover over "exit to story mode"

7. as soon as you exit to story mode you're going to join off your friend accept the first alert and then decline the second. then quickly after as soon as your character goes through the roof and then into the house press pause (preferably the character being visible it worked the best for me when the character was invisible

8. after you click on the pause menu you are going to go over to Rockstar editor.

9. we're going to enter Rockstar editor and then hover over director mode

10. as soon as you enter director mode join a friend accept the first alert declined second and then open up your character wheel and then go into the trailer (this part has to be really fast)

11. after that's done. I alert will pop up saying if you want to return back to the trailer. Deny that alert.

12. from there you have Frozen money in story mode. and the way to leave the glitch is by opening up the character wheel and then choose your character that you were doing the glitch with and then accept the alert to go back into story mode.

Have a nice day!

Last edited:
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still dont understand the point to this glitch. You can make more money then u will ever need in story mode from doing the stocks..

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Still dont understand the point to this glitch. You can make more money then u will ever need in story mode from doing the stocks..
this is faster and less rng oriented. you can get to the max limit within 10-15 minutes

S

Seb_The_Dredgen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is faster and less rng oriented. you can get to the max limit within 10-15 minutes
It's not RNG oriented at all for the stock missions but ok lol. This is definitely for lazy people though like you said.

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good find, I think this will take us to other MP glitches later.

Coin X Man

Coin X Man

Reaction score
Sin$
Good find, I think this will take us to other MP glitches later.
My guess is maybe in the future you can bring this money online so it's just in the back of my pocket if I need to use it

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a FM for MP out there. There was a guy using the Orbital Cannon every few seconds in a session I was in last night.

Coin X Man

Coin X Man

Reaction score
Sin$
There is a FM for MP out there. There was a guy using the Orbital Cannon every few seconds in a session I was in last night.
Oh there is but it's very private. Like 10-30 ppl know about it and won't release it but one of them will want that YouTube fam so it's gonna happen soon when GTA is at it's top again

bitoblackmane

bitoblackmane

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh there is but it's very private. Like 10-30 ppl know about it and won't release it but one of them will want that YouTube fam so it's gonna happen soon when GTA is at it's top again
Or save wizard. Costs $60 and you can load a modded story save that basically allows FM in online

xXscholesXx86

xXscholesXx86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements:

Video tutorial (English):

Steps

4. start joining off of him and declining the alert to get the alert to pop up faster

7. as soon as you exit to story mode you're going to join off your friend accept the first alert and then decline the second. then quickly after as soon as your character goes through the roof and then into the house press pause (preferably the character being visible it worked the best for me when the character was invisible

8. after you click on the pause menu you are going to go over to Rockstar editor.

9. we're going to enter Rockstar editor and then hover over director mode

10. as soon as you enter director mode join a friend accept the first alert declined second and then open up your character wheel and then go into the trailer (this part has to be really fast)

11. after that's done. I alert will pop up saying if you want to return back to the trailer. Deny that alert.

12. from there you have Frozen money in story mode. and the way to leave the glitch is by opening up the character wheel and then choose your character that you were doing the glitch with and then accept the alert to go back into story mode.

Have a nice day!

Working xbox!!!
Post automatically merged:

Requirements:

Video tutorial (English):

Steps

7. Gdy tylko wyjdziesz do trybu fabularnego, dołączysz do znajomego, zaakceptuj pierwszy alert, a następnie odrzuć drugi. potem szybko po tym, jak twoja postać przejdzie przez dach, a następnie do domu, naciśnij pauzę (najlepiej, gdy postać jest widoczna, działało to najlepiej, gdy postać była niewidzialna

8. po kliknięciu w menu pauzy przejdziesz do edytora Rockstar.

9. wchodzimy do edytora Rockstar, a następnie najeżdżamy na tryb reżyserski

10. jak tylko wejdziesz w tryb reżyserski, dołącz do znajomego, zaakceptuj pierwszy alert odrzucony po drugie, a następnie otwórz kółko postaci i wejdź do przyczepy (ta część musi być naprawdę szybka)

11. po zakończeniu. Pojawi się alert z informacją, czy chcesz wrócić do przyczepy. Odrzuć ten alert.

12. stamtąd masz zamrożone pieniądze w trybie fabularnym. a sposobem na wyjście z usterki jest otwarcie koła postaci, a następnie wybranie postaci, z którą robiłeś usterkę, a następnie zaakceptowanie alertu, aby wrócić do trybu fabularnego.

Miłego dnia!

Last edited:
Kxng Grizzly

Kxng Grizzly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does the orbital cannon spam remove the cool down and money cost? Seems OP

Top Bottom
Login
Register