Solved Frozen money + failed save

• Thread starter Deathx103
  • Start date
  • Views 658
D

Deathx103

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen people saying that jobs like privacy prevention kept paying repeatedly until hitting the max in the negatives. My PS+ ran out and I've been in rest mode for online sessions since and it's still letting me play online but saving failed is becoming frequent and I'm not entirely sure it's a coincidence. Could I try to force the money to get that high with the jobs constantly paying and then get a subscription and force a save or is this not how it works?

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
I've seen people saying that jobs like privacy prevention kept paying repeatedly until hitting the max in the negatives. My PS+ ran out and I've been in rest mode for online sessions since and it's still letting me play online but saving failed is becoming frequent and I'm not entirely sure it's a coincidence. Could I try to force the money to get that high with the jobs constantly paying and then get a subscription and force a save or is this not how it works?
Switch outfits, wait for orange loading circle and it‘s saved

D

Deathx103

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Switch outfits, wait for orange loading circle and it‘s saved
Could this save and freeze the repeating transactions people are experiencing if I cannot connect to rockstar first do you think?

Top Bottom