J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saiyan said:
arguingOnTheInternet.gif

This picture always makes me laugh.

And someone deleted my post declaring cali alec a ******.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
i just used it last night spammin some kids. they were so ****in stupid theere like oh no not this cali spammer again (i spammed em a couple days ago). But I had been online for a couple hours so it might of been that

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Fire deleted my post of telling the truth behind Cali's spammer :frown:

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
awwwwwwwwww For F*** sake!!! i soon i as i find out about a Fr spammer a day later it gets F****** patched WTF

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Stop deleting my posts plz.

Caboose made the first one, horrible.

Cali Modz or whatever his face is created a spammer that managed to be even worse.

something something something

I created a program that literally ***** so much MS patched it.

/thread

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
Stop deleting my posts plz.

Caboose made the first one, horrible.

Cali Modz or whatever his face is created a spammer that managed to be even worse.

something something something

I created a program that literally ***** so much MS patched it.

/thread

What the **** kid? Caboose didn't make the first one, either did I. But caboose's failed, it opened 1,000,000,000 tabs in your web broswer. Mine was the first legit one. Then you ripped my source and your claiming yours ***** so much MS patched it? Is that why your spammer doesn't have 100 videos on it like mine? <_<

187Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:
What the **** kid? Caboose didn't make the first one, either did I. But caboose's failed, it opened 1,000,000,000 tabs in your web broswer. Mine was the first legit one. Then you ripped my source and your claiming yours ***** so much MS patched it? Is that why your spammer doesn't have 100 videos on it like mine? <_<

calm down

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People getting pissed off about something that really does not even matter any more is pretty funny.

Degree

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
MotM Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
IDK why somebody would start spamming Major Nelson. Of course he would look into it and get it patched. People are just DUMB!!

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:

I ripped your crummy source?

U mak meh lulz.

You have a hundred videos because your's was out longer.

Yet I had over 3000 unique users from the small time mine was available.

And yes, my source is identical to yours...that is why there are nothing alike.

Retard.

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
I ripped your crummy source?

U mak meh lulz.

You have a hundred videos because your's was out longer.

Yet I had over 3000 unique users from the small time mine was available.

And yes, my source is identical to yours...that is why there are nothing alike.

Retard.

Kid what the ****. Your seriously ****ed up. This is like 2 weeks old now, give up kid. Stfu and just give up no one cares about this **** any more.

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:
Kid what the ****. Your seriously ****ed up. This is like 2 weeks old now, give up kid. Stfu and just give up no one cares about this **** any more.

Stfu Ilac Cela. Barely anyone likes you here ******. That's why you got banned and they didn't unban you. They should ban you again for flamming.

edit:
You also suck at coding.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:

I bet your like 12, stop calling everyone kid.

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The extent of which this kid fails is remarkable.

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tissues said:
Certainly, kids these days...

Kid? AGAIN? Yes, I am 12, which is while I suck at coding, and which is why the people who claim they didn't "use my source" decompiled it, looked at how it worked, made their's a little better, and think they are better. Because, being 12, I am actually a Sophomore in High School, because I got moved up from my intelligence. And, every one on the Internet who your jealous of is a "kid", right? RIGHT?

Well, you "kids" need to ****en chill. Seriously. This is OLD. If you had lives, which you don't, you would end discussion of this topic, and go **** your dog in the rectum.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:
Kid? AGAIN? Yes, I am 12, which is while I suck at coding, and which is why the people who claim they didn't "use my source" decompiled it, looked at how it worked, made their's a little better, and think they are better. Because, being 12, I am actually a Sophomore in High School, because I got moved up from my intelligence. And, every one on the Internet who your jealous of is a "kid", right? RIGHT?

Well, you "kids" need to ****en chill. Seriously. This is OLD. If you had lives, which you don't, you would end discussion of this topic, and go **** your dog in the rectum.

So this makes you bigger than them? Stop posting and the thread will die. Your feeding the flame.

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is one of those threads that should have ended a long time ago
short story: **** happens, crappy apps happen,patches happen,its called reflector
anywayz stop *****ing

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ilac Cela said:

I'm pretty sure they don't bump 12 year olds up like 3 grades.

And if you had intelligence then your code wouldn't blow so much ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register