Enthusiast
Reaction score
everybody should just stop *****in at eachother

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jdcx95 said:
I'm pretty sure they don't bump 12 year olds up like 3 grades.

And if you had intelligence then your code wouldn't blow so much ****.

That's true. 12 year olds should be in 7th grade.

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jdcx95 said:
I'm pretty sure they don't bump 12 year olds up like 3 grades.

And if you had intelligence then your code wouldn't blow so much ****.

Your a dumba**. Every heard of the kid who graduated high school at age 6?

And, how does my code "blow so much ****."?

Seriously, it's a simple concept to give people annoying abilities over Xbox. I don't see how it "blows ****."

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ilac Cela said:
Kid? AGAIN? Yes, I am 12, which is while I suck at coding, and which is why the people who claim they didn't "use my source" decompiled it, looked at how it worked, made their's a little better, and think they are better. Because, being 12, I am actually a Sophomore in High School, because I got moved up from my intelligence. And, every one on the Internet who your jealous of is a "kid", right? RIGHT?

Well, you "kids" need to ****en chill. Seriously. This is OLD. If you had lives, which you don't, you would end discussion of this topic, and go **** your dog in the rectum.

first off, if you had a life you wouldn't have made something to SPAM FRIEND REQUESTS OVER XBOX LIVE.

EclipseModz said:
So this makes you bigger than them? Stop posting and the thread will die. Your feeding the flame.
of course it makes him the bigger man. he is pushed against a fence and is fending for himself, *rolls eyes hard.*

Ilac Cela said:
Your a dumba**. Every heard of the kid who graduated high school at age 6?

And, how does my code "blow so much ****."?

Seriously, it's a simple concept to give people annoying abilities over Xbox. I don't see how it "blows ****."
your code blows because haters drink tha haterade. it will always come down to it.
the abilities you gave blow ****, but see. o well.

o and people scrutinize you because you tote the spammer as practically being yours/your idea.

I

Ilac Cela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SiK GambleR said:
first off, if you had a life you wouldn't have made something to SPAM FRIEND REQUESTS OVER XBOX LIVE.

of course it makes him the bigger man. he is pushed against a fence and is fending for himself, *rolls eyes hard.*

your code blows because haters drink tha haterade. it will always come down to it.
the abilities you gave blow ****, but see. o well.

o and people scrutinize you because you tote the spammer as practically being yours/your idea.

The spammer is mine. It was coded %100 by me, from SCRATCH. So I don't see why the hate train must stop on my station.

L

Lerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why the hell does it matter so goddamn much who coded a non working program any way? Just let it be already, and stop beating the dead horse.

SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ilac Cela said:
The spammer is mine. It was coded %100 by me, from SCRATCH. So I don't see why the hate train must stop on my station.
cause if it doesnt stop at your station the pain train will.

Lerp said:
Why the hell does it matter so goddamn much who coded a non working program any way? Just let it be already, and stop beating the dead horse.
ty.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ilac Cela said:
Kid? AGAIN? Yes, I am 12, which is while I suck at coding, and which is why the people who claim they didn't "use my source" decompiled it, looked at how it worked, made their's a little better, and think they are better. Because, being 12, I am actually a Sophomore in High School, because I got moved up from my intelligence. And, every one on the Internet who your jealous of is a "kid", right? RIGHT?

Well, you "kids" need to ****en chill. Seriously. This is OLD. If you had lives, which you don't, you would end discussion of this topic, and go **** your dog in the rectum.

Right, so I'm jealous, I have a life, and I'm quite intelligent. Is your name Ilac Cela because they are nice short words you can process and read/write?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register