Friend and I- first time modders...

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Hardware Customizations' started by Dave1, Jun 16, 2009 with 3 replies and 603 views.

1. Dave1

Dave1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So I don't have any pics yet, waiting to finish before uploading everything :o

I'll put the stuff we've done so far and stuff we've yet to do :smile:

Done so far:
    Painted faceplate sweet green- white memory slots and ROL, made sure to tape well.
    Holes cut in side with design over that as well (awesome looking)
    Painted sides- also awesome green
    Plexiglass in those
    Vacuum painted same green
    DVD Drive cover: hole cut in it to see discs spin

To do:
    (X) Paint DVD drive cover
    ( ) Flash DVD drive (VIA SATA **** in the mail)
    ( ) Definitely Green Cathodes (in the mail) in the case
    (X) Paint white detailing on the design on the cutouts- wrap that around part of the faceplate.
    ( ) White detailing (vector style) on other side of the case (Sister working on it :smile:)
    (X) Clear Coated Sides Done So Far

:biggrin: Will upload pics of the process and everything when possible. It's going to be amazing. We actually made it with someone else in mind but I think I'll keep it or try to sell it on eBay or something. How much do you think something like that would fetch?

EDIT: Waiting for things to ship :frown:

2. Lew2290

Lew2290 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like your doing pretty good :smile: I know I'm going to mod my controller then my Xbox. Me and my friend are doing ours together when we are working on them I'll post pics too.

3. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    Cant wait to see the finished work, go for it!

4. OP
    Dave1

Dave1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :smile: Not that much left to do on it so far, just waiting for things to ship so I can finish it off.