Xbox One Friday the 13th Savini Jason Question

• Thread starter Afflicted
  • Start date
  • Views 1,360
A

Afflicted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you login to someones account and download it to your console to use it? There is a person on ebay selling this and I don't think it works like that but I don't know. Does anyone know how to get it other than spending 300-500 on it? Asking for a friend of course.

W

WWE

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Can you login to someones account and download it to your console to use it? There is a person on ebay selling this and I don't think it works like that but I don't know. Does anyone know how to get it other than spending 300-500 on it? Asking for a friend of course.
You can game share the game off someone and play it but I HIGHLY suggest you game share off a very, very close friend or a family member. Don’t trust a random person because if sounds like you will share with anyone just for that game. I made the mistake of sharing with randoms and they stole my account.

A

Afflicted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I will not give out my info at all, as there is no need for that. I am currently game sharing in my own house so me and my wife can play together. The seller made it seem like I could just log into his temporarily changed account long enough to download it then he would change it back once I had downloaded the Jason skin and I would be able to use it. I didn't know if this would work or not. I'm probably going to stay clear from the guy and try to find someone more trustworthy on here that will let me test it and if it works pay them instead. Or if someone knows that it will work and no one is willing to do it on here then I will purchase it from the guy off ebay. Or not get it at all, I just like the way he looks and I want things I can't have. I mean... my friend does...

J

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On top of it, they could just unshare at any time and change the password and you are out of money. Smart move not trusting!! What scum though

J

joezmad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
300-500 for a Jason character? Thats way overpriced.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I wonder if PS4 could do this as well. You would think you could but I honestly have no idea. Since they did have the short amount of time where you could actually buy it.

Top Bottom