• Start date
  • Views 292
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

T7D Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't want to mod my money in ACIII since you have to go back and forth a lot from hex to game etc. So instead I have a starter save with all the money on hand, but the problem here is the save file name is Sig Racso, I have tried to swap out the name in HEX with the name Connor and when I do this and load up the game it freezes my xbox, any ideas as to why?

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
You will need to change the id's of the save if you downloaded it.

D

D1G1TAL

║▌││║▌║││║▌│║║│▌ ɴзтшøяkзđ
Reaction score
I don't want to mod my money in ACIII since you have to go back and forth a lot from hex to game etc. So instead I have a starter save with all the money on hand, but the problem here is the save file name is Sig Racso, I have tried to swap out the name in HEX with the name Connor and when I do this and load up the game it freezes my xbox, any ideas as to why?

Open that modded save in a Resigner (eg. Modio, Horizon, CONcept, etc.) and replace the Profile and Device ID's with yours, then rehash and resign. Horizon allows you to also change the console ID. Drag and drop your own save into Horizon, then drag and drop the modded save. Copy/paste your ID's and paste them into the modded save then rehash/resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom