• Start date
  • Views 1,252
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey From Australia!

I recently downloaded and have started using dark smoke's latest menu/loader/mods. In some of the menu's (XMC/Chrome/Motions/ETC) there are different options to freeze players. Now I don't make a habit of using those options as i have no idea of what they do/how they work.

my question is, can someone with experience/knowledge explain to me what the Freeze, Freeze Gun, Group Hack, Group Glitch, Player Model Freeze, ETC do and how they work?

Also, how do you protect yourself against these? I know when i was using XMC 3 it came up in red letters when someone was trying to freeze you. I have looked around a little and haven't found many answers.

Thanks in advance!

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Freeze - Instant Freeze im Guessing
Freeze Gun - Giving a Player a Rocket which cause them to freeze when they press the shooting trigger.
Group Hack - When you force a player into your car which cause them to freeze.
Group Glitch - No Idea
Player Model Freeze - When you change your model to Niko in front of someone they will freeze instantly.

Upvote 0
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, so the whole changing to niko thing, does that transpose to the tbogt main character as well?

Upvote 0
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay. so the group hack would only work when you're in a car near another player.

any ideas about how to protect from the above mentioned freezes?

the other option i found was a "freeze game" or "freeze all" button. would this just be one of the above mentioned applied to every player?

i have heard mention of freeze cars and in chromes menu there are mention as well.

Upvote 0
MycatsMR

MycatsMR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Motions Freeze Options barely work. The freeze gun is a rather ranged freeze option from what I noticed. It froze three people at the same time, all in which were standing next to each other. Player model freeze DOES NOT work. It's like you're stuck to a pole 6 feet in front of someone and everywhere they turn, you're there. Group Glitch also doesn't work. lol. He did this purposesly, which is why freeze ya'll on contact. If you're looking for a menu that actually works, use V5's "Freeze" options on someones name. That is a legit freeze method, however I barely use it and find it simpler to just spawn a freeze boat on that player, which I have many of. I haven't really used Dark smokes menu, since it's practically the same as Xmc's. Motions so far is the best menu. Have any further questions, feel free to ask. 
Shira, Ignore that. The freeze game option will not work unless you have the Common Rpf made with that menu. Chances of it working are slim to none. Don't waste your time.

Upvote 0
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah. the menu i downloaded i dont think contained a common.rpf file.

when you say a freeze boat, you mean a tug or a boat with car attributes? (similar to freeze cars wherein a car has helicopter attributes *as is my understanding*)

Upvote 0
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keyboard Version
Motions97 v2
Evade's Menu v3.0
ReVs V1.4
K3R3D0RS Menu v2
Limo Driver
XMC v5
Superman Fly Mod
Evil B's Network Trainer
Funny Car Builder
Keyboard Object Spawner
Evil B's Object Spawner
Car Missiles
Three Sox Garage Mod V2.0
Dead Eye Mod
Stalker Mode
Chr0m3 x MoDz 3.0 Public
Drive On Water
The above are all the mods that are loaded into the "other menus" option on the dark smoke release i'm using. I'm not sure which ones contain freeze options. I'm more interested in finding out why i randomly freeze, and whether its someone doing it to me, rather than errors.
I made a common sense decision that i should probably only use one menu at once (less the mods get "confused" with each other).
Any insight would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
MycatsMR

MycatsMR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

when you say a freeze boat, you mean a tug or a boat with car attributes? (similar to freeze cars wherein a car has helicopter attributes *as is my understanding*)
Then the "Freeze Game" option is useless. Ignore it or edit your common rpf to your liking as I have, where that option will work. NO. If you make a car a tug, You freeze the second you spawn it/Shoot it/Get in it. The game cannot handle it. And yes, correct. You just have to figure that all out on your own.^.^

Upvote 0
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Don't abuse them :wink:

Upvote 0
MycatsMR

MycatsMR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Keyboard Version
Motions97 v2
Evade's Menu v3.0
ReVs V1.4
K3R3D0RS Menu v2
Limo Driver
XMC v5
Superman Fly Mod
Evil B's Network Trainer
Funny Car Builder
Keyboard Object Spawner
Evil B's Object Spawner
Car Missiles
Three Sox Garage Mod V2.0
Dead Eye Mod
Stalker Mode
Chr0m3 x MoDz 3.0 Public
Drive On Water
The above are all the mods that are loaded into the "other menus" option on the dark smoke release i'm using. I'm not sure which ones contain freeze options. I'm more interested in finding out why i randomly freeze, and whether its someone doing it to me, rather than errors.
I made a common sense decision that i should probably only use one menu at once (less the mods get "confused" with each other).
Any insight would be appreciated.
Revolutions is a Fun Menu. XMC V5 was the menu I was telling you to freeze others with. It actually works. Keredor is ****.Evil Blunts is ****. Three Sox Garage is **** and wasting space. Stalker mode is buggy but it fits many online. Dead Eye is a wasted mod slot as well, as it's in BouBou Viruses menu. Drive on water is also another wasted slot and it's known to randomly freeze people.
Chromes 3.0 has a 100% working freeze character.
So here are your good menus- Motions V2, Xmcs V5, Dark Smoke V4 and Revolutions.

Upvote 0
Shiraz200SX

Shiraz200SX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great. thanks guys for the feedback.

i also have no intentions of using freeze cars/boats/planes/tacos/whatever, i just wanted an understanding. i'm also clueless when it comes to common.rpf editing.

i like using the object spawners and making sweet ramps/jumps/tracks to have fun on, rather than just being a **** and freezing ****/hippoing/trolling other players.

there is always an exception when other modders start being retards for no reason, that freezing is useful.

do any of the above menus stop freeze techniques from working?

thanks again!

Upvote 0
MycatsMR

MycatsMR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xmc for the simple things like freeze guns and grouphack but to an extent. If they mash the button, You're done. So far, Dark Smokes is the only free menu that sort of has protection. Get Evades Premium.

Upvote 0
Truper

Truper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay, so the whole changing to niko thing, does that transpose to the tbogt main character as well?
For TBOGT when you switch in to "Niko" it should switch u into "Luis" if I'm not mistaken its the main character for each game example
Niko is for Gta iv Johnny is for TLAD and they should all act the same from switching in to niko if its luis or johnny

Upvote 0
Connor20

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xmc for the simple things like freeze guns and grouphack but to an extent. If they mash the button, You're done. So far, Dark Smokes is the only free menu that sort of has protection. Get Evades Premium.

Thought you was going to Sue se7ensins? Get banned. U mad?

Upvote 0
mad dog luciano

mad dog luciano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
freeze is group hack (kidnap)
freeze gun gives player a rpg rocket and when they aim they freeze
group hack is kidnap
group glitch is group hack (kidnap)
freeze model is nikko or on tbogt is luis when u turn into them while near someone they freeze coz it makes there game lag

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register