What's new

Solved Freeze Protection (Trying to look for some)

• Thread starter Joseph4life
  • Start date
  • Views 583
J

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys im trying to find some good freeze protections against freeze methods since im getting frozen alot of times for no reason :frown:
looking for freeze car protection and etc

J

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello J Joseph4life ,

I would suggest this: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...thans-effective-protection-12-02-2019.938964/ which will protect you against most freeze modifications; however the only way to protect yourself against freeze cars is to have you vehicles set to fly in the handling file.

Kind regards,
Knife.
thanks i notice that but some peoples told me there is another way to protect myself from getting frozen is to delete the vehicle it self or something :S

I

ISOLaTION Xy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks i notice that but some peoples told me there is another way to protect myself from getting frozen is to delete the vehicle it self or something :S

You can look at my modloader it has pretty decent protections. I release my modloader and all its contents publicly, I don’t hide **** like other people. You can check out my channel on YouTube ISOLaTiON Xy

I also have a sweet as texture modpack for tbogt and drift lines etc

J

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can look at my modloader it has pretty decent protections. I release my modloader and all its contents publicly, I don’t hide **** like other people. You can check out my channel on YouTube ISOLaTiON Xy

I also have a sweet as texture modpack for tbogt and drift lines etc
checked your channel out thanks man :smile: notice you got some L4D2 Mods i got a cool menu for it traded someone for gta v mods for them got alot of private stuff i might share it with you :tongue: if you want it

I

ISOLaTION Xy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
checked your channel out thanks man :smile: notice you got some L4D2 Mods i got a cool menu for it traded someone for gta v mods for them got alot of private stuff i might share it with you :tongue: if you want it

That’s sounds great! Wanna hit me up on Discord? ISOLaTiON Xy#7103

Top Bottom