Solved Freeze Car Protection?

• Thread starter Cold Tactics
  • Start date
  • Views 477
C

FiiRE WOLF

Getting There
Reaction score
If you set a car to a boat, will you be frozen if it is a heli freeze car for someone else? Or will you only be "protected" if you set the car to plane?
If I set the Admiral for example to a boat, and if somebody had it as ANNHIL, would I freeze if they spawned it. Because I'm tired of getting frozen out of game after game.

I know you can never be fully protected, but I'm talking about better than average protection from:
Noobs who buy pre-made mods with freeze cars.
Noobs that only know one method of making the freeze car.
The person that has 10 freeze cars...

L

lMickeyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only protection i know of is if your CAR is changed to THE PLANE. So if you have a Sultan RS as THE PLANE and another person has Sultan RS as freeze car you won't get froze out.

A

Asian_Lag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Daxxphenom made freeze car protection through scripts, dunno if it's legit but I have it but haven't used it.

D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Reaction score
I think you may be protected as I have a few boat cars my self but mostly people freeze now from group hack or scripts. I would recommend just putting cars random you think may be a freeze to a FLY and hope for the best.

M

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
i think you will still freeze, although you will not be frozen by someone who has the same freeze boat as u..this I have tested already.

C

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Who started the freeze mods? You can't even be protected from it. It makes me hate my favorite game a tad :frown:

Top Bottom