• Thread starter Konvict1998
  • Start date
  • Views 546
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey just wondering if anyone knows how to make a freeze bike cause one of my friends showed me a freeze bike and he said he wasn't gonna share it lol... so just wondering if anyone knows how to do it or do I just do heli, ANNHIL,? how do I do freeze boats cause I heard of that. An no I aint one of thoughs people who go around freeze games for no reason I just want to see if it works so I can put it on for protection and take off my freeze cars instead. This is his proof cause I didn't believe him at first

Last edited:
K0KaNe

K0KaNe

Welcome to the killzone
Reaction score
Sin$
only noobs freeze games and your questions dose not make sense what so ever if you take fly cars/freeze cars out and put a bike as freeze vehical as soon as someone spawns a freeze car you will freeze.

Upvote 0
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only noobs freeze games and your questions dose not make sense what so ever if you take fly cars/freeze cars out and put a bike as freeze vehical as soon as someone spawns a freeze car you will freeze.
... I never said I was gonna take fly cars out im gonna take off my freeze car and use a boat or a bike since I never drive thoughs vehicles instead of a car

Upvote 0
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol, Was that guy that showed you the freeze bike Don D Grotti? oh... I know how to make Freeze bikes,Boats,And freeze Heli's
But I'm not telling cuz then noobs will start using them.:wink:
nope it was cold tactics... and I think that's why he didn't want to tell me but I understand 
lol, Was that guy that showed you the freeze bike Don D Grotti? oh... I know how to make Freeze bikes,Boats,And freeze Heli's
But I'm not telling cuz then noobs will start using them.:wink:
and how much don d's are their ive seen like 20 + don b's

Upvote 0
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know, it's a hole modding clan full of 11 & 12 year old kids. And that's all they do is use there little freeze cars nd s*it.
And also, did you know that Don S Grotti thinks he is the "leader" of XMC? I laughed at him when he said that :biggrin:
not surprised lol ive played with some of their members an I can tell their little kids but theirs his video of the bike cause I didn't believe him at first lol

Upvote 0
D

DX Daedra

That Special Someone <3
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you need to know about making a freeze bike is in the video. Think about how it acts and how is it different from a normal freeze car.

Upvote 0
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you need to know about making a freeze bike is in the video. Think about how it acts and how is it different from a normal freeze car.
ya im getting ready to try putting heli, annhil... lets hope this works but he told me that's not how you make it but he could have been lying so I don't do it

Upvote 0
DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya im getting ready to try putting heli, annhil... lets hope this works but he told me that's not how you make it but he could have been lying so I don't do it
that will not work. You have to make the proper handling line for it (that's what I have been told from someone who has one) He also said "it's a lot of work" so yeah.

Upvote 0
Konvict1998

Konvict1998

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
that will not work. You have to make the proper handling line for it (that's what I have been told from someone who has one) He also said "it's a lot of work" so yeah.
oh i know that wont work... lol I froze as soon as I spawned the bike lol

Upvote 0
Cold Tactics

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know that *** has a regular freeze bike and a freeze boat bike. Thanks for helping me protect myself from you ****

Oh my god, I only posted this video because nobody believed that I had one, not to intrigue people into getting their own. Konvict1998 Konvict1998 , you don't need a freeze bike.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register