What's new

Solved Freestyle dash

C

Caters

Reaction score
Guy's I have read all the tutorials and help guides but I still have a few questions.I have just bought a jtag system but I have not turned it on.I have been preparing my new usb hard drive,I have done whats stated put contents onto root of hard drive and then make the 4 folders and then I have transfered all my games into there own folders inside the games folder. The question is when I plug hard drive into the rear usb port and turn on xbox for the first time will it all show up or do I have to do something else. Also do I need to put XeXmenu on if I'm using freestyle. If it does show up what section will it be in.Sorry if these questions have been answered before just couldn't find anything.

Cheers Caters

C

Caters

Reaction score
Some of your best work guy's appreciate all the help :unsure:

M

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Stop bumping and be patient.
If you bump it again, I'll lock it.
No offense.

T

Teh KiiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to troll you but did you try the search bar? or even youtube?

C

Caters

Reaction score
Not to troll you but did you try the search bar? or even youtube?

No I didn't search or check youtube read my post fool I said I had searched.If you have nothing to add stop trolling <_< Lock it for all I care I guess unless you PAY you get no help on this site :biggrin:

PS moved to a much more respectful and helpful site

S

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ure post a bit mixed up can u explain what u did to put freestyle on as its easier to put it on dash thro xex menu

C

Caters

Reaction score
Ure post a bit mixed up can u explain what u did to put freestyle on as its easier to put it on dash thro xex menu
Thanks Snowwhite I have managed to sort it out I installed XeX menu than I installed freestyle. I then put the shortcut on to usb hard drive then copy and pasted to xbox 360 hard drive.

Thanks Caters

Top Bottom