Solved freestyle dash problems?!! help!

• Thread starter synical323
  • Start date
  • Views 4,213
S

synical323

Reaction score
Sin$
i i have a 1tb external hdd with a rgh xbox slim which only has the internal 4gb memory. i know u cnt install freestyle dash on the 4gb internal memory so i just want to use my external 1tb for freestyle and games. i need help to set up my external hdd to boot into freestyle dash. ive read countless forums and tutorials but none specific to my situation.

HuskerHeaven

ramsfan3068

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
just put fsd on the external and point dash launch to the .xex if im not mistaken

irving102

irving102

If you are reading this, you can read.
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
just connect go to reconfigure device and that should do it 
ps you can install to the 4gb i have it on my 512mb jasper

S

synical323

Reaction score
Sin$
Ye,but do I make folders in the external hdd with games and apps and sub folders with the "16 zeros" . A step by step tutorial that one of you may know will be helpful on how to put freestyle dash on your extrnal hdd and have it boot from there and not the internal memory

HuskerHeaven

ramsfan3068

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
S synical323
Easiest way for you to do this would be to first configure your hard drive for use with the 360 (go to system settings, storage, and then customize a certain amount or configure all 32GB). Then you'll need to install Horizon (click the link, I uploaded it for you; there's a lot of toolbars and stuff it tries to install, pay attention). Download FSD3 installer (also linked, you only need the file all the way inside the folders) Now plug the HDD into the computer and launch Horizon. On the right hand side, you'll see the USB show up and also a button that says "inject new file". Go ahead and press that and select the FSD3 installer file you downloaded. Once that finishes installing, take it back to your 360 and plug it in. In recent games/my games, FSD3 Installer will show up and you can just run it. I suggest manually setting up dashlaunch after it installs.

To setup dashlaunch after you have installed FSD, first, make sure you have DL 3.07 downloaded (linked). Extract the contents of the folder to your hard drive inside of a folder named dashlaunch, or something, doesn't matter. Plug that into your Xbox. Load FSD/XeX menu. Run dashlaunch installer. If you haven't installed the patches, it will have you do so. Then go to paths, default, select the USB0 (or whichever USB your HDD is given), freestyle, default.xex. Press RB one or two times, until you see the list of devices. Highlight the USB for your HDD again and then press X. Turn off the Xbox and turn it back on and test to see if it correctly installed.

Top Bottom
Login
Register