Solved FREESTYLE DASH HELP?!?!

• Thread starter DrTwiitch
  • Start date
  • Views 328
D

DrTwiitch

Reaction score
Snapchat_2551613020678479731.jpg

As you can see in the background i am in FSD but this is the default MS guide? i need the freestyle guide to use the system link feature. Can anyone help or recommend any suggestions?
Thank you
Twiitch

Last edited:
T

TangyRGH

Reaction score
Something to do with FSD not your JTAG. I have had this same problem and sure everyone else is.

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Your using a old version. Just pick up the latest here.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Snapchat_2551613020678479731.jpg

As you can see in the background i am in FSD but this is the default MS guide? i need the freestyle guide to use the system link feature. Can anyone help or recommend any suggestions?
Thank you
Twiitch

1. Make sure you are using FSD V3 Rev 775
2. Go into FSD's settings and make sure that the F3 plugin is enabled.

P

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Follow A Atlas 's steps,
Also try going in to dashlaunch and temporarily removing your stealth as a plugin because they sometimes have extra tabs on the guide menu such as xblse for example having a useless "Redem Token" tab in Settings. Which may cause it to override your FSD Plugin, making it not display the guide features that FSD would normally display.

D

DrTwiitch

Reaction score
Your using a old version. Just pick up the latest here.
I have Rev 775, from that exact link :smile: 
Follow A Atlas 's steps,
Also try going in to dashlaunch and temporarily removing your stealth as a plugin because they sometimes have extra tabs on the guide menu such as xblse for example having a useless "Redem Token" tab in Settings. Which may cause it to override your FSD Plugin, making it not display the guide features that FSD would normally display.
Perfect this fixed it, it was XBLSE overriding the menu! Thank you!

P

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Something to do with FSD not your JTAG. I have had this same problem and sure everyone else is.
Found the fix, so I thought I'd quote you too.

Top Bottom