What's new

Discussion Freestyle 3 defaulted skin was deleted

• Thread starter raff808
  • Start date
  • Views 1,115
R

raff808

Reaction score
hello everyone! I need help on my xbox 360 freestyle 3. I accidentally deleted the default skin, and now the dashboard wont appear and it says no skin defaulted. What should i do??? Thanks in advance. Hope anyone could help me out. :cry::cry::cry:

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
hello everyone! I need help on my xbox 360 freestyle 3. I accidentally deleted the default skin, and now the dashboard wont appear and it says no skin defaulted. What should i do??? Thanks in advance. Hope anyone could help me out. :cry::cry::cry:
delete freestyle dash using neighborhood. Should fix the issue you will have to re do your options when you reinstall though

R

raff808

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. If you reinstall freestyle will my games be deleted? Btw, what do you mean by neigboorhood?

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. If you reinstall freestyle will my games be deleted? Btw, what do you mean by neigboorhood?
Neighborhood is a program that allows your Xbox 360 [RGH or Jtag console] to connect to your PC in a way similar to a SMB server. I believe it is a Microsoft SDK that was originally for devs but you can use it on your console fairly easily. Fair warning though... if you have slow internet and or use wifi you may be waiting a while for transfers as well as the download for Neighborhood is quite large. A quick Google search should get you up and running with it.

I

ibnekurt31

Reaction score
Neighborhood is a program that allows your Xbox 360 [RGH or Jtag console] to connect to your PC in a way similar to a SMB server. I believe it is a Microsoft SDK that was originally for devs but you can use it on your console fairly easily. Fair warning though... if you have slow internet and or use wifi you may be waiting a while for transfers as well as the download for Neighborhood is quite large. A quick Google search should get you up and running with it.

What do you mean by connecting with neighborhood?
Can't I connect my Jtag Xbox360 to my pc without neighborhood?

Top Bottom