What's new

Solved Freestyle 2 doesn't recognize or play GOD

Q

qhead

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been trying to get GOD games to work with FSD2 but it just doesn't find them. I have played with scan paths and everything should be fine in FSD2 settings. I have also done the whole iso2god -> god2iso -> iso2god somebody recommended at some thread, doesn't work. I know the game is fine because let's just say that I know that ISO works. I have tried to put it in internal hd and external usb hd. Nothing just seems to work.

Can somebody please outline the exact steps how you get GODs to work with FSD2? Or is there another launcher that I could use to launch GOD games?

Q

qhead

Reaction score
Sin$
if you play a GOD you don't need a disc….just install to HDD and run NXE2GOD
Ok. For some reason it seems to work when I uploaded the GOD using JTAG Content Manager 1.6.. weird. Anyway, now it works. Another question, is there a way to play GOD from external USB harddrive? I have 80GB Xbox 360 HDD and 2TB USB harddrive so if possible, I would like to use some of that 2TB :smile:

Chosen One

Sean7s

I work like Anders Holmvich
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok. For some reason it seems to work when I uploaded the GOD using JTAG Content Manager 1.6.. weird. Anyway, now it works. Another question, is there a way to play GOD from external USB harddrive? I have 80GB Xbox 360 HDD and 2TB USB harddrive so if possible, I would like to use some of that 2TB :smile:
i am not sure. Just put the Jtag iso rip on the external HDD. why do you care so much about GOD games?

Q

qhead

Reaction score
Sin$
i am not sure. Just put the Jtag iso rip on the external HDD. why do you care so much about GOD games?
Well, it seems that some of the games aren't able to run properly as extracted ISOs so only option is to turn them into GODs. Trust me, I do prefer extracted ISOs for many reasons :smile:

I just tried to put that same GOD into USBM0/Content... and it works, yey. So in case anybody is wondering the same thing about GODs, HDD and USB external HD, just treat USBM0 as HDD and it should work :wink:

*edit* Umpf, I just found out the hard way that USBM0 has only 16GB of space. I wonder if I can increase that somehow. Even only 100GB would be nice.

Josef Stalin

Josef Stalin

Retired
Retired
MotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
*edit* Umpf, I just found out the hard way that USBM0 has only 16GB of space. I wonder if I can increase that somehow. Even only 100GB would be nice.
I thought Jtags could use up to 1 TB of space, did you format the drive to fat32?

I know for certain that there is a way to utilize all hardrive space, if that doesn't work you should make a new thread.

Q

qhead

Reaction score
Sin$
I thought Jtags could use up to 1 TB of space, did you format the drive to fat32?

I know for certain that there is a way to utilize all hardrive space, if that doesn't work you should make a new thread.
USB0 does have at least 1TB but USBM0 doesn't. I'm not sure what USBM0's purpose is so dunno why it's only 16GB.

Top Bottom
Login
Register