You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, there is a fee mode event this weekend

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/events

PLUS LIMITED-TIME GTA$ BONUS AND EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT UNLOCK
Complete any 5 of these brand new GTA Online Freemode Events between Tuesday, September 15th and Sunday, September 20th to get GTA$50,000 bonus in-game cash plus an exclusive Vapid t-shirt (awarded by Friday, September 25th). And look for more details on more GTA Online bonuses to be announced in the upcoming Freemode Events Social Club Weekend later this week here at the Newswire.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I have edited the post so it has the image from the newswire and beefs it up a little rather than it just being a link.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks . I had the image on my post but noticed it was an image from My rockstar account which had my GT on it. so I deleted the image. I found one without a GT

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok thanks . I had the image on my post but noticed it was an image from My rockstar account which had my GT on it. so I deleted the image. I found one without a GT
No issues man, I didn't want to immediately lock it for only being a link, feel free to edit as you need but remember to keep the source :smile:

JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The Vinewood Zombie T-Shirt is today

Black T-Shirt with yellow writing saying VINEWOOD ZOMBIE

G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
actual_1442587663.jpg

Prepare for a whole 'nother level of Freemode chaos in GTA Online this weekend. To help you gain an edge in the array of new games and challenges in this week's Freemode Events Update, retailers across Los Santos and Blaine County are slashing prices on a whole host of goods and services, including fast rides, heavy weapons and assistance from the likes of Lester Crest, Merryweather and Pegasus. There's also a new GTAV gear sweepstakes to enter at Social Club and exclusive in-game t-shirts to unlock each day this weekend. Read on for the full breakdown of everything going on in GTA Online this weekend:

GTA$50K + EXCLUSIVE T-SHIRT FOR PLAYING 5 FREEMODE EVENTS

In case you missed it as part of our announcement earlier this week, if you complete any five of the brand new GTA Online Freemode Events or Challenges by Sunday, you'll get GTA$50,000 bonus in-game cash plus the exclusive Vapid t-shirt for your in-game character. The GTA$ and t-shirt will be awarded to your GTA Online character by Friday, September 25.

25% VEHICLE DISCOUNTS

Your vehicle choice during the Freemode Events and Challenges can be the difference between winning or losing, surviving or perishing. Whether you're being shunted out of contention in Penned In, nailing that Longest Jump you scouted out last week, or in a race to bag your place in Kill List Competitive, you'll want a vehicle that will give you the best possible chance of victory. Pull out your iFruit and place an order for some of our recommended vehicles, which have been handily discounted by 25% for this weekend only. Full list below:

Adder Buzzard Insurgent Savage
Annihilator Dubsta Lectro Seashark
Armored Kuruma Entity XF Mallard Vestra
Bati801RR Frogger Marshall Zentorno
Besra Hakuchou Sanchez

50% DISCOUNTS ON WEAPONS, AMMO & ITEMS

To make sure you're properly prepared to wreak havoc in Freemode Events like Hot Property, King Of The Castle, Hunt The Beast and others, Ammu-Nation is bringing out the heavy artillery this weekend, slashing prices by half on the Heavy Sniper, Micro SMG, Carbine Rifle and Minigun, as well as all ammo. And protect yourself from insidious onslaughts this weekend with half off on Armor, Bulletproof Helmets and Bulletproof Tires.

50% PHONE SERVICES DISCOUNTS

With the action coming thick and fast, sometime the best way to get by is with a little help from your friends. You may need to lose a pesky Wanted Level or call for a Helicopter to chauffeur you to the Freemode Event location. You also want to maximize your chances in Hot Property or King Of The Castle by arriving on the scene in a Lazer - or perhaps have your Buzzard Attack Chopper delivered nearby to ensure you've got the best perspective on the runaway Beast. For these possibilities and more, all Pegasus and Merryweather Phone Services are discounted by 50% this weekend, along with Lester's Remove Wanted Level service to guarantee you're never hindered in taking part in the next Freemode Event.

EXCLUSIVE DAILY T-SHIRTS

To celebrate the launch of the Rockstar Editor for PS4 and Xbox One, three new t-shirts featuring some of Vinewood's biggest blockbusters will be made available this weekend. To grab them, all you need to do is log on to GTA Online once per day throughout the Event Weekend - every day you log on you'll get a different t-shirt added to your character's inventory:

Friday, September 18th: Vinewood Zombie
Saturday, September 19th: I Married My Dad
Sunday, September 20th: Die Already

actual_1442587680.jpg

HIGH FREQUENCY CRATE DROPS, ARMORED TRUCKS, KILL TARGETS AND PRIORITY VEHICLES IN XBOX 360 AND PS3 THIS WEEKEND

Specifically for Xbox 360 & PS3 players this weekend, we're increasing the frequency on all kinds of classic Freemode occurrences, including Armored Trucks, Kill Targets and High Priority Vehicles - with lucrative rewards upon completion of each. Amidst this mayhem, special Event Crate Drops will also be descending from the skies on Xbox 360 & PS3, with exclusive t-shirts that you might have missed out on in previous Events.

ENTER THE FREEMODE EVENT SWEEPSTAKES

The celebrate the world-spanning nature of these GTA Online Freemode Events Update, our Social Club Weekend contest features a collection of GTA merch that's representative of what Los Santos and Blaine County has to offer. It includes a Merryweather T-Shirt, Los Santos Lifeguard T-shirt, GTA V Epsilon Paperweight, GTA V Loneliest Robot Greeting Card, GTA V Lifeinvader Mouse Pad and Rockstar sticker packs as well. To enter for your chance to nab the gear, head over to the Social Club Events Page and hit the Enter Sweepstakes button in the lower right corner.

And for all the prospective new auteurs on PS4 and Xbox One inquiring about the next Rockstar Editor Contest, we're giving you this week to get familiar with the tool before launching the first multi-platform Editor Contest later this month.

GTA ONLINE LIVESTREAM FEATURING SPECIAL GUESTS FROM THE GTAV SOUNDTRACK THIS TUESDAY SEPT 22nd 3:30-4:30PM ET

For those looking forward to the next official Rockstar livestream – stay tuned as we’ve got an epic one lined up for you next week Tuesday September 22nd at 3:30-4:30pm Eastern with some very special guests from the GTAV soundtrack to be announced very soon... For now, mark your calendar, and follow Rockstar on Twitch and YouTube Gaming.

Also stay tuned for the first Rockstar Editor contest for PS4, Xbox One and PC to be announced sometime next week - giving all the new budding directors on PS4 and Xbox One some time to polish those editorial skills before the gauntlet is thrown down.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They always have weak events, not much incentive to actually play. Also I wish they put the T20 on sale

Southy

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just loaded into gta online & recieved the notification before entering the session. (congratulations, you have been awarded $50,000 and in-game items)

Just a heads up :thumbsup:

Ayyy, 4000th post.

Last edited:
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have just got the alert aswell, shows up as a full screen alert that you have received the T-Shirt and $50,000 cash before loading into the Online game.

Top Bottom
Login
Register