What's new

Freedom/game guardian/cheat engine etc list??

• Thread starter DJ LEIGHTON
  • Start date
  • Views 1,706
DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Music Producer | Xbox Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I recently been downloading a shed loads of games to see if they open to free iap, editing values etc.....
Can't really find any that are newish on the play store.

Do any of you have a updated list for:
Freedom
Game guardian
Cheat engine
That work for android games??

Thanks

Known games That work that I've tested:

Stickman battlefield (rank, coins etc...)
Rex tribal society (resources)
Real racing (cash)
Dude perfect 2 (cash)

Last edited:
RoBsOn1b2K

RoBsOn1b2K

Reaction score
Sin$
Good shout man, no real info on this thats recent upon trawling through google...
I dont really understand the GK & GG Value editing thing. Been trying all day on CSR racing with no luck

H

Habib2410

Getting there
Reaction score
Sin$
I do not, but have you tried lucky patcher? That's personally my favorite app app for this kind of thing.

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Reaction score
Sin$
I do not, but have you tried lucky patcher? That's personally my favorite app app for this kind of thing.
Yes, I like it As well but just trying find an easy way to identify moddable games To non moddable games.
Each game I download ill Try everything on it But it seems most of the games have either been updated or patched :frown:

H

Habib2410

Getting there
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I like it As well but just trying find an easy way to identify moddable games To non moddable games.
Each game I download ill Try everything on it But it seems most of the games have either been updated or patched :frown:
Ahh OK. I misread the post, my apologies. I personally don't know of an updated list either. The list on their site isn't even updated either.

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh OK. I misread the post, my apologies. I personally don't know of an updated list either. The list on their site isn't even updated either.
It's ok :smile:
I'll try and write down games that work as I go along but may take some time lol

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Reaction score
Sin$
Good shout man, no real info on this thats recent upon trawling through google...
I dont really understand the GK & GG Value editing thing. Been trying all day on CSR racing with no luck
Csr works with freedom but only for the car packs :frown: if any cash Is added they take it back

DJ LEIGHTON

DJ LEIGHTON

Reaction score
Sin$
Check out my thread in mobile section :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register